Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Springfield, OR - Kruse Way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If not this week, certainly next week for ribbon cutting.

Gosh, the West Coast connections are certainly leading the way...
Once people realize the context that the introduction of an new infrastructure can have on their daily lives, more people will then have ZERO reasons for not considering -- accepting -- searching for an EV as THEIR next vehicle.

Way to GO Tesla Motors!!!
THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Update: I'm sitting at the site, and the utility board folks just left. They tell me their part is all done and all that's left is for Tesla or ADK to flip the switch and turn it on. Also, there's a silver P 85+ with corporate tags sitting here in the parking lot. I'm guessing that somebody came up last night and stayed at the hotel last night (the car is covered in dew). The guys and utility board told me the Tesla wanted it all done by 10 o'clock this morning. I imagine that we're less than an hour away from the Golden Spike going in on the west coast Tesla electric highway.

*update* the Tesla tech is on site and verifying stuff. TUV is going to come certify and the thing should be energized by 4.

*update2* this is a 120kWh as confirmed by the Tesla tech. Now ADK is here and they're going over things. I've gotta go to work at this point but I'm sure I'll be back this afternoon.

image.jpg

And one of just the car; looks so good.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm having that urge to make up an excuse to drive to CA as soon as possible, no, make that Mexico *#@! this feels historic all over again!!
I suggested to my wife that I'd drive on my next business trip to SF. Strangely she did not agree that this was a brilliant idea, mentioning the extra time spent and other rational reasons why I might want to reconsider...

Dang.