Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Springfield, OR - Kruse Way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had not seen any site-specific news here for while, so I went to the Tesla website, which now lists 14 stalls at this site! I am currently too far way to check the stall count on Nav, but I assume this means they've switched on the new superchargers. Anyone charged at a new one yet? @BlueShift notified.
Hopefully this means the Woodburn expansion will be happening soon! Shasta's new site appears to just be waiting for the new transformer at this point.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ilovemycoffee
I had not seen any site-specific news here for while, so I went to the Tesla website, which now lists 14 stalls at this site! I am currently too far way to check the stall count on Nav, but I assume this means they've switched on the new superchargers. Anyone charged at a new one yet? @BlueShift notified.
Hopefully this means the Woodburn expansion will be happening soon! Shasta's new site appears to just be waiting for the new transformer at this point.

Awesome! I hope the new chargers will be faster. The older ones were showing their age and their performance has degraded over the last couple of years. We will check them out next weekend.

IMG_8700.JPG