TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Euro prices increased again

Discussion in 'Europe -' started by Matias, May 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Matias

Matias Active Member

I guess this is third increase within few months. I'm very surprised, if this doesn't hurt sales.

2. spacexfan

spacexfan Member

The prices don't increase, the euro looses value. Big difference. If you want a stable currency, switch to the dollar. Internationally everything is traded in dollars.

3. Citizen-T

Citizen-T Active Member

Idk, according to the conference call this evening, sales are way up in Europe despite recent increases. I wouldn't be so sure that this one is going to have an effect on sales.

4. Matias

Matias Active Member

Of course. I don't say that Tesla is doing something wrong.

But from buyers perspective it is a price increase

5. 46&2

46&2 Member

They increased the CHF prices in Switzerland as well, even we have no EUR.
    Milking the cash cows..?

6. Jacina

Jacina Member

The usual :)