Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Europe 2015 Model S sales

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cool, like the new table now that all the details are worked out. Guess I will replace the old one tomorrow.

One thing: Yesterday there was an "other countries" line in the table which is now missing, so I guess just looking on the published table in the wiki the numbers wouldn´t add up to the given totals (though they obviously do in the editable source table). Can you put that back in, Troy?

O.k. did it! From now on, all updates should go to the google sheet, put the other table at the bottom and will soon remove it if everything goes well with September numbers.
Thanks again to Troy and TMS for the great work!

Hi mrdoubleb. It takes 5 minutes according to the information at the bottom of this page which is the "published as web page" version. The graph pictures will also auto update.

Last edited:
What happened to Switzerland for Oct ?

It is not available yet. Sep numbers were added to the excel file here on October 13.th. So Oct numbers should be up in 5 days.

Recently a joker entered 137 to Switzerland Oct with a link to the wikipedia page for the number 137. Of course hobbes immediately noticed this and we removed that and took extra steps to protect the data against vandalism.

By the way, the 13 day delay for Switzerland doesn't look bad when compared to the 70 day for the UK. The UK Q3 number is expected on 10 December 2015. Inside each of these 3 excel files, it says "Next update: 10 December 2015".

Table VEH0128
Vehicles make and generic model name, Great Britain, quarterly from 1994
Table VEH0160 Vehicles registered for the first times by make and model, Great Britain, annually from 2001
Table VEH0161 Vehicles registered for the first times by generic model, Great Britain, annually from 2001

I think the second or third file is more useful than the first one. The first shows all registered cars, meaning if a car was totaled, the calculation would be wrong. Therefore second or third files will be more accurate. Interestingly file names of 160 and 161 say annually but they are updated quarterly just like 128. Therefore it is easy to overlook them.

Hey Yeomen, thanks for submitting all the numbers! Would be even better if next time you could provide links that go directly to where your numbers come from, like don´t give just the web site but the actual document for the specific month.

Hi schonelucht,

Yes, the plan is to have one table for Model S, one for Model X and one for both. We will use the same google spreadsheet, same google input form and I guess the same wiki topic. Of course it will take a while until MX sales start in Europe and the numbers start coming in.