Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

" Europe and Asia are pending regulatory approval "

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon just tweeted he hopes for a friday release in Norway at least. Let's hope he is right...

tweets_elon.png

New report from Denmark:
A Tesla employee in Denmark told one Tesla owner that most company cars used by Tesla employees in Denmark have already received V7.0 Software, and that he is almost sure that V7.0 will rollout in Denmark next week.

@Lycanthrope Your car was sold and registered in Belgium, thus, your car's VIN is considered by Tesla to be Belgian, and normally, you have to wait for the roll out in Belgium. But if Elon's tweet is correct, V7.0 will be rolled out to the whole of Europe at the same time, and this means that you will get it anyway, even if you are in Denmark.

I'm on vacation in Denmark next week, will I get it, or do I have to wait for Belgium?

I was at Aartselaar this morning.
They were also rolling out v7 on the cars of the dealership and expected it to be released shortly.
My car is in for some minor issues and I got "an update is available" on my iPhone this evening.
I don't know if it is a 6.2-update, but I'll pick up my car tomorrow.