Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

" Europe and Asia are pending regulatory approval "

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
V7 News.... this time from Switzerland:

1- A Tesla owner has just received his car from the service center in Zürich with V7.0 Software!
2- A guy from another service center in Switzerland just informed me that they don't have V7 yet, but they are expecting it sometime next week.

V7 News.... this time from Switzerland:

1- A Tesla owner has just received his car from the service center in Zürich with V7.0 Software!
2- A guy from another service center in Switzerland just informed me that they don't have V7 yet, but they are expecting it sometime next week.
Any references on this? I'm a few hundred kilometers north and I'd be thrilled to hear that it's begun over here. :)

It is official !!!!!

Unbenannt.JPG

Thanks Ellon

Cool, hope to get the update notification by the time I wake up. Does anyone know how much time the v7 update takes? Thinking of postponing my morning trip to get the latest and greatest firmware. :) Unless my better half raises serious objections of course...

Thanks Ellon for the update, Tesla is the best car out there by a mile

- - - Updated - - -

If you have a fast broadband wireless pair your tesla with this and upgrade will be very quick

- - - Updated - - -

Owesome Ellon fantastic thanks

Anyone out there in Europe with News of update notification?

Thanks Ellon for the update, Tesla is the best car out there by a mile

- - - Updated - - -

If you have a fast broadband wireless pair your tesla with this and upgrade will be very quick

- - - Updated - - -

Owesome Ellon fantastic thanks

Has anyone out there in Europe received any notication to download and install firmware update 7.0?