Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

" Europe and Asia are pending regulatory approval "

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car automatically tethers to my phone when I hop in, and I just saw that it downloaded about 230 megabytes of data in the last fifteen minutes. That should be it! Now just to wait for the notification. Will they update while at a Supercharger? Probably not...

@gshin8359
The autopilot worked like a charm! It even followed a part of the highway that was turning left and going downhill very smoothly! If the autopilot sees the lines on the road and they turn blue, then you can really let it do its magic and just enjoy the ride :cool:

bc0fdd74e026e692bcb55340a0c17802.jpg

Aha! Belgian car just travelled up to Denmark today (on v6.2)

@gshin8359
My phone is Android, and unfortunately, the Android Tesla app cannot push notifications, but I have an iPad, and I received the notification there. When I saw it, I immidiately ran down to the garage and started the update. When the update was ready (after 1hr and 20mins), I received a notification that the update is complete.
By the way, it seems that it doesn't matter where you are in Europe, if Tesla pushes the update, then you will get it. My neighbour who has a Swiss registered S70D is in France right now, and he received V7 today as well. I am looking forward for his report about autopilot use on highways in France and Switzerland.