Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Europe deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Metsz

Oct 22, 2019
Sweden
Hi! I ordered my LR AWD mid September and have not heard anything since, its been 6 weeks now. I have read here that some people already got their VIN for orders in October. Is that for US orders? I'm wondering if there is any information on how the shipments to Europe work. Do Tesla await a big order to send them in bigger batches? If so, when is that? Anyone else from Europe ordered at the start of Q4 with more information? Do I keep waiting in the dark or is there something I can do?

I realize my questions don't have clear answers, I'm just looking for something to justify the wait! Thanks in advance guys!

I'm in the Netherlands and I ordered SR+ white on black on 11th Oct. The dealer expects the delivery in week 44 (1st week of Nov). No confirmation yet and they explicitly said that it can be changed. I really hope to get the car before Jan since the tax rules are going to be changed here. No VIN is showing up (neither in the source code).

On Tesla NL website, it showed that if you order before 14th October, you'll definitely get the car in November. Now it's showing if you order now, "the expectation you will get it in December".

Reactions: jonquiljo
Ordered a LR black on black on 10th Oct in Italy.
Called Tesla some days later , received invoice with VIN a week later, made payment, i have delivery appointment for 9th November , the car will be in Italy on 5th November.

Metsz, don't panic. Tesla Sold 99% of their Model 3's in September. Very few models have been sold this October. But don't worry. Last night Vessel Grand Dahlia arrived in Zeebrugge with new Model 3's and Grand Pioneer is about 6 days from Europe.

Both vessels have thousands of Model 3's with them. I bet yours will be arriving soon enough in November. :)

Thanks to everyone for your answers! Much appreciated. Shortly after the post i received an SMS confirming a delivery date and last Thursday I picked the beauty up! Wish Tesla would up their efforts when it comes to customer relations. Being in the dark for that long is a pain.

Thanks to everyone for your answers! Much appreciated. Shortly after the post i received an SMS confirming a delivery date and last Thursday I picked the beauty up! Wish Tesla would up their efforts when it comes to customer relations. Being in the dark for that long is a pain.
You are lucky to have a car. I can ride my bike to the factory in Fremont and still no vin or confirmation. I ordered September 19.