Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Europe-US Model S Exchange?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there U.S.- Tesla-owners,

My wife and I are planning a 3 week vacation to LA end of april to mid-may next year. We would like to set up a Tesla swap with someone who will travel to europe in those same 3 weeks.
Anybody in california or nevada who is planning a europe trip and able to pick up our car in Amsterdam?

With kind regards,
Henk

[email protected]

Hi there U.S.- Tesla-owners,

My wife and I are planning a 3 week vacation to LA end of april to mid-may next year. We would like to set up a Tesla swap with someone who will travel to europe in those same 3 weeks.
Anybody in california or nevada who is planning a europe trip and able to pick up our car in Amsterdam?

With kind regards,
Henk

[email protected]
If you are open to a non-simultaneous swap, we would be interested in giving you our Tesla while you're here and borrowing yours when we're in Amsterdam+France this summer. 3 weeks for 3 weeks.

If you are open to a non-simultaneous swap, we would be interested in giving you our Tesla while you're here and borrowing yours when we're in Amsterdam+France this summer. 3 weeks for 3 weeks.

Hi Rezaj,

This is the first time I see your message,sorry,way too late for your offer,too bad.
We’re planning a new trip to California in april 2019, are you still interested in a car swap?

With kind regards,

Debby and Henk,
Haarlem,the Netherlands

Hi,

We’re looking for a Tesla swap april 2019. We plan to go to california then and looking for tesla owners who live in the usa ( sw) and are willing to swap their car.
Does ‘t have to be simultaniously,but that would be nice of course.

With kind regards,

Debby and Henk
Model S, 85
The Netherlands

Reactions: MikeC
We - a Dutch family of four, two 15yr/17 yr old daughters - are planning to visit the North East of the USA this 2019 summer. We plan to travel around form July 20th untilAugust 11. Arriving/Departing New York. It would be great if we could find someone interested in exchanging cars during (part of) that period as I can't imagine ourselves to travel by ICE anymore -;) We've driven Tesla since 2013 and currently own a 2018 Model S 100D with free Supercharging. It's very easy to travel in any direction within Europe from Amsterdam (we're close to the town & Schiphol airport) ) given all the European superchargers). If you're interested perhaps a PM would be a good first step.

Tesla Rome Collosseum DSCF8711.jpg

Kind Regards
Egbert Dijkstra
The Netherlands
Linkedin

Last edited:
Hi European Tesla owners,
We're a family of 4 (kids 9 and 13) planning a trip to Europe this summer (July 2019) and are interested in either a simultaneous or non-simultaneous Tesla swap. We have several Teslas (S, X, 3) and live very close to both Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. We are flexible on where we could pick up the car, as we haven't booked our flights yet (as of 4/20/19), so it could be any of these countries: Denmark, Norway, Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, France, or Italy. Our itinerary would largely be shaped by where we pick up and drop the car off, so we're flexible. The trip would be a maximum of 2 weeks long. I have a Tesla-themed Twitter account with lots of pictures of the cars, as well as a Tesla-themed YouTube channel with about 1000 subscribers, that I can share to provide further details about myself and my cars. For the swap, as mentioned above it could be simultaneous or non-simultaneous. We don't smoke and have no pets, so would be looking for a similar car situation. We're in an ideal location for exploring the American West, and have some of the most spectacular scenery in the country just minutes away. Please reach out if interested!

• Love
Reactions: ATC@LWSK
We might like to visit Lake Geneva for the Montreux Jazz Festival in July 2020 if the virus problem is solved. We live in N. California. We would exchange homes/Teslas for that period. We are in the Mountains with Mt. Shasta at over 14,000 ft. 4 hours from Sacramento, 6 hours from San Francisco, and many places to explore. Not sure if this is possible and how to determine mileages, etc. Our home is Solar and all electric.
Just putting this out for some ideas.
Thanks,
Mike

Reactions: ATC@LWSK
We might like to visit Lake Geneva for the Montreux Jazz Festival in July 2020 if the virus problem is solved. We live in N. California. We would exchange homes/Teslas for that period. We are in the Mountains with Mt. Shasta at over 14,000 ft. 4 hours from Sacramento, 6 hours from San Francisco, and many places to explore. Not sure if this is possible and how to determine mileages, etc. Our home is Solar and all electric.
Just putting this out for some ideas.
Thanks,
Mike

You might want to visit this website: HomeExchange - #1 home exchange community
I use it since 2006, although not for a tesla exchange.