TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

European MODEL S buy/sale

Discussion in 'Europe -' started by Capacek, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Capacek

Capacek Member

I want to start this thread for European Model S market.

And first action - I will buy the SIGNATURE reservation (mainly because of the Red colour....:love:)

2. EV_de

EV_de Model SP10/XP9 EU ZOE#47

As far as I know , It's not possible to BUY a reservation, cause it's not transferable...

But you may find an Signature Reservation Holder, who is willing to sell you the car right after he got it from Tesla ...

Good luck

3. orangesolar

orangesolar Member

I've heard also that they is a opportunity to actually use someone's reservation.

4. Capacek

Capacek Member

Yes i know that it is not simple....

5. Right_Said_Fred

Right_Said_Fred Model S - Sig. 283 EU

It wouldn't surprise me if there are still a few Signature spots available. I think they had quite some cancellations or deferrals to general production, and maybe some late deciders who gave up their reservation in the last few weeks or days. There was a waiting list, but those people have probably all been contacted. Just call Tesla Europe and ask if they still have a Signature-spot available. I bet they have. But then you have to act fast.

6. Capacek

Capacek Member

I know, that is why i try to BUY it.....

7. StevenBelgium

StevenBelgium Member

I am selling mine. It is a production model S, still fully configurable. Send me a message when you are interested. Delivery before end of september ...

8. Capacek

Capacek Member

Sorry i am looking only for Signature! (i have my reservation for production model but want to upgrade)