Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supercharger Lublijana is also live
qe5yqy2e.jpg

Supercharger in Lublijana is also live. I will visit it Tuesday, so very good timing

Great news, and good for Slovenia. ~380km to/from Vienna? That's a bit tight for my liking. Austria needs to step up and open one in or around Graz (or Slovenia should get another in Maribor).

- - - Updated - - -

Chances are slim...
I was there earlier today and they told me one extra suc will open "sometime within a month"
On my way back from budapest, I'll check e-tankstellenfinder.at for a free charge around Linz or Passau, to charge over a meal, so that Regensburg suc is reachable. That site also gives the available Kws.

They also told me that today there are 120 S's in Austria. Sounds few for a couontry with so many charging possibilities.

If you have a problem charging in Budapest, please let me know. Most public chargers are free (so is parking while charging), but almost all of them require registration and checking in. I have helped other forum members by lending them my account. I'm happy to help and enjoy your trip.

A status update about how SuC's in France are in such a (bad) shape...
26/07-13h: Lully (our last stop be fore FR): perfect, bays available and plenty kW (120)
26/07-16h: Lyon - queue of 5 MS lined up for only one bay available with less than 40kW, poor road-side assistance, no true and relevant info provided about what we could expect. Ended up charging with the nearby Type 2 even faster than the SuC. Nearby hotel ended up fully booked and we missed a long awaited diner with friend 200km further. Grrrrrr.
28/07-16h: Nîmes - no MS in this unattended SuC construction area but both bays were OFF, not a single KW. Still very poor road-side assistance (could not get true status nor estimated time for repair, no ticket number). Grrrrr (2)
28/07-18h: Aix - friendly welcome by Hervé but less than 50kW available, to be shared later with another fellow MS driver from Germany. Because of delay, we this time missed my friend's theatre show in Frejus. Grrrr (3)
28/07-t22h: Frejus - one bay was ICE'd and the other delivered only 40 kW. Grrrr (4)

Should we really call this a (French) Tesla SuC network? Let's just talk about Tesla C network...

Approved by Rachelle, my (usually) very and quiet wife...

I saw this message posted in another Supercharger thread on the Tesla Motors forum:

------
Neech | JULY 27, 2014
Norway is getting a new supercharger station in Einset, near Kristiansund. I spotted them today driving through while on vacation. There are 8 chargers which had official Tesla covers, so I would expect them to open any day now.
-------

Oh my, that does not sound very promising. I wonder how you got from Nimes to Aix in just 2 hours though, did the supercharger work after all?

There is only 115km betwen Nïmes SuC and Aix SuC. Just "lost" 20 minutes with Tesla Road Assistance and connection attempts.
In my case, the stop in Nîmes was optional and just out of curiosity. I only needed either Nîmes or Aix 100% and ended up with only Aix at 50%...