Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The UK is getting bigger sites now. Gordano services near Portishead opened earlier this month with 8 stalls (half covered at the moment) and on Friday they extended the 2 stalls at South Mimms on M25 North of London to 12 stalls (some covered with no charging leads for some reason). The South Mimms one is basically a segregated area just for Tesla charging - any ICE cars driving in there will look like someone going into the wrong changing rooms at a swimming pool! Rumours that South Wales will get a site once the revamped motorway services at Bridgend are reopened.

Last edited:
Fano Where???

Google Maps says here (green dot)

8aeDNzR.png

By your experience how many days/months it take to build an average SC station?

Because Tesla promised 3 in Portugal - 1 in Porto, 1 in Lisbon and another in Faro - until Sep 2016 and it's almost Aug and no news yet...
You can do your statistics if you check supercharge.info, but building itself seems to be quick - a week or two, or can take a lot longer.

I would not put a lot of hope on the "promised" timing. They will build them when it is strategically best... probably once you can drive through Spain to Portugal and not sooner.

A few superchagers "move" when you change betwen 2015 and 2016 so...

In my opinion ideal would be near:

1. Zagreb - Lučko (140 km from Ljubljana SC and also intersection of E59, E65 and E70)
2. Gospić (199 km from Zagreb)
3. Split (224 km from Gospić)
4. Dubrovnik (229 km from Split)

In this order you have all Adriatic coast covered and less then 250 km between SC.

So Senj is realy a big mistake I belive, but who knows.

Also going east ideal SC location is around Slavonski Brod (or Velika Kopanica wich is marked on supercharge.info) because it is around 200 km from Zagreb, Sarajevo (B&H) and Belgrade (Serbia).

As of this morning, future SC in Velika Kopanica is not marked anymore.. There in no anye data in "changes" part of the web site supercharge.info in relation to Velika Kopanica. I was checking several times recently and several days ago it was still blue dot - pending permit at supercharge.info. So, that location is not an option any more for Tesla or what?

Today Burgos in Spain,

Although still under construction it looked finished with 6 stalls, ready to power up.
The stalls are positioned at the far most end of the parking of hotel Landa.
Good strategic position, next to the highway crossing.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: Chuq
NEW Supercharger in Italy, near Cassino and Napoli Nord:

• Ceprano
    27 Via Caragno
    03024 Ceprano
    Italy

Driving Directions
    • Roadside Assistance800 596 815
    • 069 480 1252
  • Charging