Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two superchargers in Turkey have been in the coming soon phase for the past year or so... Still nothing. They are not entering the Turkish market with very high demand (there are ~70 Model S' despite all the hassle and risks) and right next to Europe with not much difference, yet they are entering South Korea...

C'mon Tesla.

This is the new (ready by end of) 2015 map being discussed here:
View attachment 57600

A quick count of the dots: about 198 :D

I feel cheated. The above map was published over 2 years ago promising many Superchargers in Eastern and Southern Europe in 20115 that have not been built as of today. I bought a car with a single charger counting on the Supercharger network

• Informative
Reactions: GSP
Arlon, Belgium, finally open! At a Van Der Valk too, which is great, I love their hotels.

Note that we've just driven up to DK from BE. We now have the habit to stay overnight in VDV Melle, near Osnabrück - nice place, but no charging other than a 13A socket (better than nothing at all though). Anyway, I mentioned that they should get some Tesla Destination Chargers and they told me that next year they'd have Superchargers installed! :D