Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has started construction on a 10 stall supercharger near Slagelse in Denmark.

Google Maps

Image (lifted from facebook thanks to Pelle N.C.)

12698473_1217724688258532_527796188048281460_o.jpg
12644978_1217737604923907_2546635225632179743_n.jpg
12670306_1217737661590568_4917753093666812096_n.jpg

Does anybody know anything about SC in Croatia? For some time on supercharge.com Kopanica has permit status but nothing happens. I pass that location at least once a month and always look around but nothing changes.

Also what do you think about Senj SC location... It is 27 km from E71 highway and it's quite a detour if you are using highway and just passing by.

Last edited:
It has been under construction for more than 6 months now!!!

Any update about what's going on there?

I've not been there to check, but I think that was marked 'construction' prematurely. The only reports I've seen across the various UK forums were that someone had spoken to the site owner who said it was coming "soon", and given that various of his other sites were actually under construction this one got included on supercharge.info by mistake..

Does anybody know anything about SC in Croatia? For some time on supercharge.com Kopanica has permit status but nothing happens. I pass that location at least once a month and always look around but nothing changes.

Also what do you think about Senj SC location... It is 27 km from E71 highway and it's quite a detour if you are using highway and just passing by.

The location of Senj is very bad, we need superchargers directly on highways, ideally somewhere around Karlovac, so it will be not a problem to get here from Graz and also not a problem to get to Sibenik / Split where could be another one.

But when i look at the superchargers map on tesla website and switching between Today and 2016 tab there is little shift of the Senj supercharger. It looks like Senj supercharger is moved little bit down and right, so it will be great to have it directly on the highway. Also on Today map when you zoom the image there is greyed pin above Senj red pin, so maybe Tesla plan supercharger directly

My Tesla is currently on transit and I'm wondering what will be the best way to travel from Slovakia to Croatia (Sibenik in my case). I'm traveling this route 4 times per year and now wondering if it will be better to use Senj supercharger, or go from Sibenik to Zagreb, use planned CHAdeMO in Zagreb (see plugshare.com) and then go to Graz supercharger. But this is risky, because to go from Sibenik to Zagreb is almost on top od limit of 85kWh battery even on slower speed.

So Tesla, please add superchargers to Croatia directly on the Highway as soon as possible!

A few superchagers "move" when you change betwen 2015 and 2016 so...

In my opinion ideal would be near:

1. Zagreb - Lučko (140 km from Ljubljana SC and also intersection of E59, E65 and E70)
2. Gospić (199 km from Zagreb)
3. Split (224 km from Gospić)
4. Dubrovnik (229 km from Split)

In this order you have all Adriatic coast covered and less then 250 km between SC.

So Senj is realy a big mistake I belive, but who knows.

Also going east ideal SC location is around Slavonski Brod (or Velika Kopanica wich is marked on supercharge.info) because it is around 200 km from Zagreb, Sarajevo (B&H) and Belgrade (Serbia).

I've not been there to check, but I think that was marked 'construction' prematurely. The only reports I've seen across the various UK forums were that someone had spoken to the site owner who said it was coming "soon", and given that various of his other sites were actually under construction this one got included on supercharge.info by mistake..

So, it's not under construction yet. But the permit is there?

Then it should be a blue dot, right?

Just bumped into and spoke to someone working for Tesla UK. Friendly and enthusiastic guy. At one point he mentioned to keep an eye on charging developments as plans for the UK are 'massive', but he couldn't tell me more. I can't remember exactly how it went but I got the impression the roll-out would NOT be limited to the main motorways, and would be less focused on particular regions of the country than is the case now. I also probed if this was about destination or supercharging, answer: both.
Other tidbit: Model 3 reservations start on April 1st in the UK, in store or online.

A few superchagers "move" when you change betwen 2015 and 2016 so...

In my opinion ideal would be near:

1. Zagreb - Lučko (140 km from Ljubljana SC and also intersection of E59, E65 and E70)
2. Gospić (199 km from Zagreb)
3. Split (224 km from Gospić)
4. Dubrovnik (229 km from Split)

In this order you have all Adriatic coast covered and less then 250 km between SC.

So Senj is realy a big mistake I belive, but who knows.

Also going east ideal SC location is around Slavonski Brod (or Velika Kopanica wich is marked on supercharge.info) because it is around 200 km from Zagreb, Sarajevo (B&H) and Belgrade (Serbia).

Gospic would make sense, it could be at the birthplace of the original Tesla!