Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Wido,

You 'might' get a solution just in time :

TFF Forum Thema anzeigen - Supercharger in Europa

Autohof Lutterberg

Zevenaar - Lutterberg is 311 km. It is a bit of a detour, but not that bad.
Although any additional SC is great I'm not looking forward to such a big detour. Problem is that we are on a tight schedule for a few days and don't want to spent that much extra time on driving.

Somewhere along the E30 towards Berlin would be enough!

Belgian SC's

The team that did the Dutch superchargers is now working on the Belgian ones. Most of the work/time is in asking the permits (months) as construction takes very little time (weeks).

In Belgium, two superchargers are rumored. One near Ghent (probably to secure Amsterdam - Paris) and one near Namur (Brussels - Luxembourg axis).

I guess we'll see when & where...

I just found this post: SuperCharger d'Aix en Provence which implies that a SuperCharger will open near Aix en Provence.

There will be an announcement in the next few days, so we have to wait for the official word from Tesla.

I hope that we'll have something by mid June in the Aix en Provence area, along with a Service Center.

The goal is to have a Paris to Nice axis open in the summer and expand from there to a coverage that will reach the south of Spain in the winter.

Kind regards from Nice

Elie

I read on a Swedish forum that a person have talk to a Tesla seller that have said that 3 SC in Sweden along E6 was planed near Uddevalla, Flakenberg and Loddekopinge. Exact position and when it is planned to be finish wasen't said but hopefully it came up now soon before the vacation. It's to long to the station near Kassel from Loddekopinge but hopefully it come one more there between.

I read on a Swedish forum that a person have talk to a Tesla seller that have said that 3 SC in Sweden along E6 was planed near Uddevalla, Flakenberg and Loddekopinge. Exact position and when it is planned to be finish wasen't said but hopefully it came up now soon before the vacation. It's to long to the station near Kassel from Loddekopinge but hopefully it come one more there between.

Good news! I drive a lot from Norway to Gothenburg so Uddevalla will be perfect. I assume you mean Falkenberg? (not Flakenberg). Also, what is the "station near Kassel"? Kassel in Germany?