Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today's Supercharger opening in France : Chambery.

And yes : it has only two plugs. Anyone who consider this suboptimal might consider avoiding using it. The others have access to the most famous ski resorts in France (les trois vallées : Courchevel, Méribel, Les Menuires, Val Thorens ; La Plagne ; Tignes ;Val d'Isère etc.).
i don't think the number of plugs is the main issue. It's the low power, meaning it will take several houes instead of less than one...

The first SuC in Italy is finally on the way: A7 at Dorno, between Milano and Genova.

What's remarkable, you can't access it from both directions, so 6 charging points are being installed southbound and probably the same number northbound.

Last edited:
Hummm, would be great if this Supercharger can open before August 25, will need to go from Venice to Roquefort-les-pins in France, and it is perfectly located for this trip, 310Km/320Km !!
Where do you got this information, can't see this supercharger on supercharge.info ?
Regards

Hi TigerJeff, where did you find this info? If i look here Superchargers i don't see any movement there.
However also no movement somewhere near Paris which for us is crucial to get from the Netherlands to the first SUC (auxerre) heading to south of france..

do you have an idea, when Narbonne will be open?

This website is not up2date for EU.
Superchargers where launched in France and were not yet there... so not really accurate.
My info is, because come from the right people at Tesla ;-)