Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes of course, I understand that. My point is that if French permits take a year then why weren't Tesla applying for them one year ago - it's basic project management.

Who says they don't take 4 years? It's France we're talking about...
Also, it might not be only the permits, there is probably a need for more electrical power, etc. All requiring permits of different kind that must be gotten in a certain sequence. It's France... ;)

Tesla have now added a map for planed SC in Europe for 2016 but of course much can be change until then
eu_supercharger_2016_10102014.jpg

I hope they open really soon the SuCs in Hamburg and Bremen, I will need them badly in a couple of months (will be going from Norway to Brussels).

They've just opened a new Hamburg store, so I guess the SuC should be coming soon, like they say on the map on Tesla website. Anyone knows any dates?

I've also heard that until they open SuC in Hamburg, they allow charging at the store (or service center? - don't know)... is this true? Anyone can confirm this? My only source is rumors, posts on forums... not very accurate :tongue:

Hallo, You can Löß at The ServiceCenter Hamburg. 2 SUC there.
Siggy

"load", got it, thanks :biggrin:

That's nice of you guys that you confirm this. I might just drop an email to the Service Center so they can confirm this. In any case, this saves my plan to drive to Brussels in December, great news!

... and if the Bremen SuC is also open by then, I might even enjoy myself a little on the Autobahn :tongue:
(otherwise, slow speed until I reach the SuCs in the Netherlands)