Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EuroSunday

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I have been to a couple. Fairly low key group just hanging out talking about each other's cars and then (sometimes) heading out for a group drive. You would likely see a mix of exotics, some old and some new. Some Ferrari, BMW and Porsche for example. The group seems to welcome Teslas so you might want to drop by one of their gatherings and share the Tesla awesomeness.

They do track events sometimes too.

Tesla awesomeness was shared this evening :). I had the only electric car in a sea of Lotus, Porsche, BMW, Ferrari, Viper, Corvette, and mini Minis, Delorean, and other various assorted cars. Lots of engine rumbling ... and always the biggest crowd around the Tesla. By far.

I enjoyed all the enthusiasm, answered TONS of questions (I've learned a lot about the car just from this forum) and more than a few are checking out the Model S. Plus I had sushi (sashimi toro with jalapeno slices and roe and seasoned asparagus, for those of you who had to know ... yes, you). A fun night.

Great! You planted some seeds for new converts.

Although, too bad they can't buy new Roadsters anymore... (Hopefully Tesla comes through with their "refurb" program.)