Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Appliques Lighted Rear Applique

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have they stopped shipping or had some other issue. I've tried to order an applique for the past several weeks and it always says that they don't ship to Indiana. Submitted a few emails with no response as to if there is an issue with the website or other...

Anyone else had luck lately?

Have they stopped shipping or had some other issue. I've tried to order an applique for the past several weeks and it always says that they don't ship to Indiana. Submitted a few emails with no response as to if there is an issue with the website or other...

That's strange...I was with one of the guys that ran the site, as a matter of fact we had an "install" party with 3 other Teslas. I just called him. Send me a message and I will pass on his email.

Last edited:
Yep, this is what I get...

That's strange...I was with one of the guys that ran the site, as a matter of fact we had an "install" party with 3 other Teslas. I just called him. Send me a message and I will pass on his email.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 08-18-17 at 02.28 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 08-18-17 at 02.28 PM.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 179

Odd for sure, especially no shipping to Indiana. The web site it still functional so you should be able to place an order there. If not, PM me.

Jurgen Balitzky has now taken over the entire applique business and I'm no longer involved. If you PM mw I'll send you his email address.