Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Autosalon Model S Fiberglass Duck Tail Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EV Autosalon Model S Fiberglass Duck Tail Spoiler

We have developed a fiberglass spoiler for the Model S for owners that want a subtle color matched spoiler. The designed is based around the smooth flowing curves of the Model S, accentuating the duck tail shape of the trunk edge into an elegant yet aggressive full duck tail. The spoiler is designed and built in the USA.

The spoiler arrives at your door unpainted so that it can be painted and installed by your local body shop of choice to match your Model S perfectly. We are considering including a color matching option at a later date at extra cost. If this changes while your order is being processed we will let you know. The spoiler mounts the same as the OEM spoiler using 3m acrylic based body molding tape.

We are currently offering free shipping with the introduction of the spoiler as well as 5% off subsequent EV Autosalon products for life. Meaning your first time purchase of any another EV Autosalon product will be granted this discount for life. However it will not apply to multiple purchases of the same product.

The current time frame from order to ship is currently 2-3 weeks. We are gradually increasing our inventory to cut down on this time.

Can either purchase the spoiler on TMC or visit EVAutosalon.com for more information.

Thank you

*This spoiler is also offered in gloss or matt carbon fiber at extra cost, visit EVAutosalon.com for details.

List Date: 1/4/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: EV Autosalon Model S Fiberglass Duck Tail Spoiler
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $600.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

H5Rnrd8ZyRhE2.JPG

Any better shots of this $600 item? Like maybe farther away to see what it looks like on the car, not just a close-up of the trunk area?

1. Looks like it would provide more downforce than the Tesla version
2. Looks like it would chew off a bit of range
3. Could be pretty with the right colors.

looks great from the bottom-up view.. from the top, not too sure... need for pics.
great to have this option.
personally: I don't think the car needs a spoiler.. it looks a bit out of place whether glued on by Tesla or a third party (IMHO).

looks great from the bottom-up view.. from the top, not too sure... need for pics.
great to have this option.
personally: I don't think the car needs a spoiler.. it looks a bit out of place whether glued on by Tesla or a third party (IMHO).

I'm here to give people those options. Everyone likes options. I have a lot of different parts in mind I decided to go with a spoiler first because of the back log Tesla had with theirs. With this spoiler you can order it in fiberglass and paint match it or the CF version is offered in a gloss or matt finish. Full photo shoot pictures are coming, Thanks.

Any better shots of this $600 item? Like maybe farther away to see what it looks like on the car, not just a close-up of the trunk area?

1. Looks like it would provide more downforce than the Tesla version
2. Looks like it would chew off a bit of range
3. Could be pretty with the right colors.

I should have my first batch of CF spoilers this week. There will be a full photo shoot for them within the next week including angles you are requesting. The spoiler gives off the illusion of being huge especially in the upper left 3/4 shot looking down. In person the spoiler blends into the car and is proportionate. I had limited time will the Model S in the pictures.

1. When I started this project I was discussing the shape of the EVA spoiler vs. the OEM version with the manufacture of the OEM spoiler. They stated because of how the air flow moves over the rear windshield only the last two inches of either side of the spoiler sees any significant air flow. That being said I plan on testing this statement.
2. A range impact test will be ran at 70 mph over a 20 mile stretch with and without the spoiler.
3. I think once you see it in a full profile shot you'll enjoy the look in any color.