Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Caravan to EV Transportation & Technology Summit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Zach,

I'm going, but right now I don't know when I plan to leave on Tuesday.

What type of EV will you be driving?

Do you plan to go to the Kennedy Space Center Tour?

I look forward to hearing your presentation on EV R&D and the Future.

By the way, if you consider yourself a Tesla enthusiast and have a permanent or part-time residence in Florida, I would like to invite you to join our Florida Tesla club. If you are interested, please click on the link my signature to Florida Tesla Enthusiasts.

Larry

Hi Zach,

I'm going, but right now I don't know when I plan to leave on Tuesday.

What type of EV will you be driving?

Do you plan to go to the Kennedy Space Center Tour?

I look forward to hearing your presentation on EV R&D and the Future.

By the way, if you consider yourself a Tesla enthusiast and have a permanent or part-time residence in Florida, I would like to invite you to join our Florida Tesla club. If you are interested, please click on the link my signature to Florida Tesla Enthusiasts.

Larry

Great to hear!

I'm not sure yet what I'll be driving. Have reached out to a few companies to try to get a media loaner. If I can't get one, my next effort would be an extended test drive. I'm currently considering a BMW i3 REx or Tesla Model S anyway (have dropped the LEAF from this competition). If none of that works, I may have to rent a car. :p Unless you have space in your car for my mom, my sister, and me. ;)

I'm thinking of skipping the space center tour, but not 100% sure about that yet.

I'm from Sarasota, but moved out 11+ years ago, and have been living in Poland for 7 years, but assuming all goes well with my wife's immigration application, we'll be moving there in a few months or so. Am definitely a Tesla fanboi and will definitely join the group. Thanks for the invite/reminder.