TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

EV Charger Installation on Ask This Old House

Discussion in 'Video' started by 1208, Jun 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. 1208

1208 Active Member

2. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

Interesting that they didn't mention any issues with installing the charger in a common area on the 3 family house.
    They also could have mentioned that an actual charger isn't necessary for a Tesla, only a NEMA 14-50.

3. Wojski

Wojski Member

I noticed that at the end of the show (IIRC) Tom Silva said he had an electric vehicle for a few years now. Tried searching for any mention of this online when the show originally aired, but no luck.

I was wondering if he was a Tesla owner as well or if he chose the Leaf or Volt path.

4. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Model S P85+ "Lola"

Wish they would have shown more of him actually wiring up the charger and the service disconnect. I've never seen a SD with wire pre-attached before.