Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I go to ev-cpo.com I get a "You have been blocked" message. Haven't visited the site in years, so, no clue why this is happening. Any suggestions on how to resolve this ? Also get the following "help" message :

Why have I been blocked?
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

All I did was type https://ev-cpo.com in my browser 🤷‍♂️

I know the sites have become a time sink, but could you please see if you could fix the following on Model S searches at ev-tsla.com?

1. Update the "Plaid/Performance" filter? When selected, it's been showing "zero" inventory for months now.

2. Ditto for HW 4.0.

3. No location info.

I'll guess that all of these degradations are the result of Tesla webmasters making your life difficult so no one blames you, but just wanted you to know.

Thanks for all you do for the Tesla community!

Ok thanks it should be fixed now
Please let me know if not.
Yep. working. Thanks.

I've noticed lately that often a car is listed with a blank in the body color column. When I open the listing up, it has always been "Midnight Silver Metallic" color paint. I wonder if the flag for that color changed and your site is no longer listing it correctly? I can't say this is an "always" thing for sure, but seems like it.

Hello folks -- Big announcement time!

Starting today, all registered users at EV-CPO can get unlimited FREE email alerts!

SMS alerts and access to the full data archive are still subscriptions, but if you want to set up configurations and get free email alerts, all you need to do is register and create some saved configurations in the 'Configuration Garage', and when new cars are found that meet your criteria, you will be notified via email.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I know the sites have become a time sink, but could you please see if you could fix the following on Model S searches at ev-tsla.com?

1. Update the "Plaid/Performance" filter? When selected, it's been showing "zero" inventory for months now.

2. Ditto for HW 4.0.

3. No location info.

I'll guess that all of these degradations are the result of Tesla webmasters making your life difficult so no one blames you, but just wanted you to know.

Thanks for all you do for the Tesla community!

Thanks. I fixed the PLAID selection on ev-tsla, but as far as I can tell, there's no longer a way to tell if a car has AP4 hardware.

And due to how Tesla is now throttling scrapers, it's not possible to get location data easily.

Newbie question: How do I access the archived data?
I paid for level 4 and I see the "Copy/Excel/PDF/Print" buttons are now enabled.
I enabled the "Date Removed" column and it seems to always just have a double dash "--".
Is there something I need to do to see archived data?