Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're welcome! That particular car was listed on EV-CPO, but was removed from the Tesla listings on 10/30. I'll check the code that looks for hidden cars and see why that wasn't picked up there.

For that VIN, I have records going back to March 10th, 2016 when it was first listed for $76,000 as an Inventory car with 50 miles. It was removed March 12. And then relisted again Oct 28 as CPO for $60k, and removed Oct 30th, with 4015 miles. Interesting history, for sure.

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
That VIN does not appear to be listed anywhere on the Tesla Inventory or Preowned site listings. I also don't see it listed on the "Similar/% matching" inventory list. Where did you find/get the link for it? For a car to appear on EV-CPO, it has to appear at least once somewhere on the public listings, although we know there are lots of other cars for sale that never appear there, or are currently not listed publicly.

Ok, Tesla has been busy adding lots of AP2.0 Inventory cars with Full Self Driving capability enabled. About 50 of these cars are now listed in the US Model S Inventory section of EV-CPO.com. There's also a new column for "Full Self Driving" capability to see just these cars.

I'll also start looking at the Model X cars and do the same thing shortly.

Ok, I've added the alert criteria for:

AP 1.0
AP 2.0
Full Self Driving

Also, the old "AP/Tech Package" combined criteria which worked for the early AP cars that had AP and TP Combined, or just TP (or neither), has been removed, and AP1.0 and TP are now separate criteria in the rare case of someone looking for a early non-AP with Tech package.. ;)

• Love
Reactions: SmartElectric
Hey Hank, I have an annual alerts package. I tried to add the historical package today and was not able to as the packages have been combined. But when I click on "member area," there is no link for historical vehicles. Let me know how I can access them. Thanks!