Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I totally agree with everything you said. Tesla should allow for very local or regional or national searching -- give each user exactly what they want! Don't restrict choices. Some people might not care about the delivery fee OR buying a car sight unseen... others very much car to see the car in person before plunking down $100k. Why Tesla does what they do with respect to this, nobody really knows. But I suspect it's 99% marketing people behind it, and 1% web UI experts. But that's OK, since I get to offer an alternative as best I can.

I noticed you also have some 60D on the list now that were 75D in the past, with a recent $8500 price decrease. Do you have any way to "tag" a capacity-lowered car other than the price delta triangle and pop-up showing the prior price?

Funny... I'm buying one this week to replace my beloved P85+.

Can't wait to get all this that my P85+ doesn't have:
  • Next Gen seats (F+R)
  • Dual Motors
  • Heated steering wheel
  • AP 1.0
  • 20k fewer miles
Unless you really really want AP2.0, the P85D is a great deal for under $100k. I've done dozens of long road trips, and even three years ago, 85kWh was plenty. Sure, more is better, but I'm fine with it. The one place that was difficult was an annual trip I make to the Conover/Hickory, NC area.. but Tesla is adding a SC right in Statesville, NC which will solve that problem easily.

What's the buy-out for your P85D?

• Love
Reactions: SmartElectric

• Next Gen seats (F+R)
  • Dual Motors
  • Heated steering wheel
  • AP 1.0
  • 20k fewer miles
Unless you really really want AP2.0, the P85D is a great deal for under $100k. I've done dozens of long road trips, and even three years ago, 85kWh was plenty. Sure, more is better, but I'm fine with it. The one place that was difficult was an annual trip I make to the Conover/Hickory, NC area.. but Tesla is adding a SC right in Statesville, NC which will solve that problem easily.

I don't have the lease in front of me, but $56k(ish) if memory serves. It should only have about 26,000 miles when the lease expires. Even 18 months from now, with ludicrous and AP the vehicle should still be fairly desirable.

• Next Gen seats (F+R)
  • Dual Motors
  • Heated steering wheel
  • AP 1.0
  • 20k fewer miles

Pics please when it comes in...

Pics please when it comes in...

Looks like every other dark blue Model S: ;)

r_Bt5C5I9U8wypM3VIh5Rts_nHMT5x07wY_7lA6nbgo

EopOozodfGTAoouecI7T7VjNyRQjEHEnRjLrxvVDEsI

Reactions: SmartElectric