TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by HankLloydRight, Jul 10, 2015.

1. BoerumHill

BoerumHill not great not terrible

Yes

CW02

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

Looks like there are about a dozen cars with the CW02 option code, instead of CW01 which is what the consolidator is looking for. I can't fix this right now.. it might have to wait until I return from this conference. Thanks for identifying the issue.

3. clarkbariowa

clarkbariowa Member

I believe CW02 is the latest Cold Weather Package that includes the heated steeling wheel. Only the latest VIN cars will have this.

4. Electric Joe

Electric Joe Member

Hank, I really love this consolidator. I've been playing with it in its various forms several times per day since you first posted it. When I first saw the official Tesla CPO program site I was disappointed at the lack of sorting and filtering. Your tool is exactly what serious prospective buyers need! I happily subscribed last week.

Is there a way to do a Boolean sort of search using options codes? It would be useful to be able to specify options that people do not want. For someone who would not consider buying a car with piano black interior decor, for example, it would be great to be able to specify that as a search term. Or sometimes people aren't picky about paint colors but really dislike red. (Maybe this exists and I have just not figured out the syntax!)

5. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

This is now fixed. thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

Not at this time. You can only do "AND" searches (or Alerts) for multiple options. I'll look into adding an option exclusion criteria for Alerts, but I can tell you right now that the "search" box is very limited and won't be getting Boolean searching syntax/parsing.

6. Fiver

Fiver Active Member

Can you add the option to "show all" cars for sale and for historical sales vs the current limit of 100?
    Thx.

7. tga

tga Supporting Member

Thought it worth mentioning that "www.ev-cpo.com" doesn't work (no A record or CNAME pointing back to ev-cpo.com). Don't know if this is intentional or an oversight...

8. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

Just an oversight.. I don't believe in automatically adding "www." to every domain name unless it's part of the brand/site name, but I've added it just in case people type that in. There are lots of businesses that just go by their domain name intentionally. I had one client in a business of mine that went though an entire customer list and corrected ALL the domains names adding "www." to all of them, thinking they are required and were left out in error. We also host websites for some of these clients with a subdomain like this: bizname.ourdomain.com (like craigslist does it). They insisted that for their site, we add "www.", so for then it had to be: http://www.bizname.ourdomain.com.

9. tga

tga Supporting Member

I have no strong feeling either way. I normally add the CNAME just to handle the case of people absent mindedly doing one vs the other (like I did this morning!)

Now that's just silly... :wink:

10. SmartElectric

SmartElectric Active Member

Loving the new CPO consolidator. I like that you converted the Canadian distance to miles (and not just say miles and list km) ;-)
    Am pointing everyone and anyone who asks to this tool!

11. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

Uh....I don't think I'm converting anything to KMs...I'm just taking what's published on the TM site... But I'll look more into it tomorrow!

12. tga

tga Supporting Member

Hank -

If I add to my subscription, does it automatically extend from the current expiration date, or from today? Ie, should I wait until the end of my current subscription to renew, or can I go ahead and do it now?

13. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

It's smart! It will add onto what you already have. :)

thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Just to clarify, the mileage number on the Canadian tables are listed as KMs, but the column was incorrectly labeled as Miles, which is now fixed. The differences appear because it looks like Tesla is updating these cars with their current mileage on their CPO site, but EV-CPO isn't picking up those changes, which I will fix soon.

Thanks,
    -Hank

14. Nixx

Nixx Member

Hank, I'd love to see the dates on the historical prices (like when you hover over the triangle).

Do you retain that information?

15. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

I do not. It is a pending request which I can add at some point.

16. freeewilly

freeewilly Member

I hope CPO consolidator has car sold information

17. BoerumHill

It does, but only available if you choose the historical data subscription. You can choose only that feature, or choose the Premium subscription (many more sort functions + email alerts), or you can combine both as a subscription option. Reasonably priced across the board, cost you 1-2 lattes per month. Highly recommended if you are actively searching.

Hank - CPOC didn't pick up on a couple options listed on the $50.5K (sans TP) S60 in Seattle.

Supercharging
    Active Air Suspension

18. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

I don't see any car that fits this description either in available, sold, or hidden. There's one S60 in Wash P10240, DC for $50.5k without TP, but it is listed with SC and SAS. I do see that it didn't pick up an interior code for this car though. Do you have a VIN?

19. BoerumHill

My bad, I meant P10240. I copied from the wrong page. There was a FB thread comparing that one and a similar listing (with TP), asking why Tesla's pricing was so far apart.

However, the Seattle S60 10164 does have SC, not picked up by CPOC.

Sorry for the confusion.

20. brantse

brantse Supporting Member

FYI - I was told that ALL CPO cars have SC. I believe that discussions in these threads have confirmed that's not necessarily the case for Inventory vehicles, so beware. This is definitely something they should apply across the board, to eliminate confusion. Also, IMHO the inventory vehicles are priced such that they would be equivalent to a CPO vehicle if and only if your state provides a substantial bounty on top of the federal tax credit. Since that's a limited number of states, they're overpriced for everyone else.