Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I have been enjoying your site and seeing how quickly you reply to people on here. Really shows your dedication.

I have been looking for historical data on P85's but when I choose Archived Listings, and 'AND 'P' Performance' from the battery size nothing comes up at all. Hope you can help, thanks!

Hey, you're welcome! Thanks for the feedback.

Also, this just in-- Tesla has removed all CPO and Inventory cars from their website. They have ZERO cars listed right now.

I suspect this is a website maintenance kind of thing and not actual sales policy, and the listings will return shortly.

So I've added some new features this weekend.

First, when researching the P85D I just bought, I found myself repeatedly extracting data into Excel to do some basic statistical analyses on the data -- simple things like average price, min/max price, and price standard deviation.

So I've now added this to the EV-CPO Hunter page -- there are two statistics summary rows right above the result sets of listed cars.

upload_2017-2-13_15-46-13.png

These numbers will update in real time as you change any of the main selectors (model, Inventory, Country, etc) or specific options to give you a quick glance of min/max/average prices and mileage on the current result set.

If you can think of any other useful stats I could add, please let me know. (Yes, there is a $ symbol, even though the numbers might represent other currencies depending on the Country selections).

Second, along the same lines, there is now a dynamic histogram of prices which also reflects the current result set.

upload_2017-2-13_15-48-35.png

Just like the statistics, this chart updates in real time as you change any selectors or options to give you quick visual feedback of the distribution of prices for the listed cars. Many of them are bi-modal because of P vs. Non-P and/or AWD vs. RWD models if you include them in the result sets (i.e. All CPOs, for instance, see chart above).

Finally, Tesla has started to list cars on their site with "Free Supercharging". Since not all cars have this tag, I'm assuming this means that grandfathered "Free Unlimited Supercharging" is attached to these cars. I've now added this as another option you can select on the "Must Have" selection areas for both Model S and Model X:

upload_2017-2-13_15-50-37.png

And also, "Free Supercharging" is an additional column you can select and display, which will show this icon:
upload_2017-2-13_15-53-1.png
if a car has FUSC:

upload_2017-2-13_15-52-37.png

There you go. Enjoy!

Hello friends.. just letting you know that I'm leaving tonight for a two week scuba diving trip on a small island off the coast of Honduras. I should have limited 3G connectivity in the evenings if anything needs attention, which it probably will, since Tesla has a knack for making major changes while I'm traveling or off the grid for any extended period of time. But I'll certainly try to address any issues with ev-cpo or ev-fw if they arise. But no guarantees until I get back. :)

Oh, one additional quick note: Based on user requests from Europe, I've added an optional "Euro Conversion" column (on EV-CPO Hunter) to convert all non EU currencies to Euro, so if you're looking at cars across different countries/currencies in Europe, you can compare apples-to-apples.

Last edited: