Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree, but most importantly I'm super happy you left the option for the classic layout. I'm not searching for a new car, but I do like to see what gets posted every day. The classic layout was quick and easy to scan for basic info. The new layout is great for searching though.

@HankLloydRight Really nice update to EV-CPO.com. Easy to use and sort through all the options. Almost makes me want to buy another car. :)

I agree, but most importantly I'm super happy you left the option for the classic layout. I'm not searching for a new car, but I do like to see what gets posted every day. The classic layout was quick and easy to scan for basic info. The new layout is great for searching though.

Thanks, guys! I thought it was time to make the new "Hunter" interface the primary one. But watching my stats, there was always a contingent of people (about 10%) that prefer the old interface, so I made sure to keep that available for people who wanted it.

<rant> I really hate it when app or site developers launch an entirely re-designed interface (*cough*Tesla*cough*) when the old one worked perfectly fine. I'm all for innovation and change, but give us, the users, a choice. </rant>

Thanks, guys! I thought it was time to make the new "Hunter" interface the primary one. But watching my stats, there was always a contingent of people (about 10%) that prefer the old interface, so I made sure to keep that available for people who wanted it.

<rant> I really hate it when app or site developers launch an entirely re-designed interface (*cough*Tesla*cough*) when the old one worked perfectly fine. I'm all for innovation and change, but give us, the users, a choice. </rant>
I like the old one better, I can see immediately what is added. If I want to see all p85ds, I can one click and see all the p85ds.
the new one seems to required clicking quite a few clicks and it looks like a map. Can we have the old one back???

I wish there was a selection for just a model (S85, P85+, 90D, P100D, etc.) in the new interface. Battery selection sort of does that, but then the D is in another search field.

The new interface is great, lots of granual search features, but for some reason I'm still gravitating toward the old listing as it's much simpler and less busy, plus I get stuff in chronological order which is useful, and it's easy to sort by price or date with one click.

Thanks for all the hard work that went into making this resource available!

Forgive my ignorance. I've also searched this thread & your glossary page for this answer, but is there a key or glossary for the differences in listings with: AP 2.0 v 2.0E v FSD?

I'm wondering if Tesla's inventory cars ever "include" the software over and above the hardware.

Thanks guys/Hank.

Sure, I'll also add this to the glossary. I hope this helps:

AP 2.0 Base is the base hardware which includes active safety features like collision avoidance and automatic emergency braking.

AP 2.0E is "Enhanced Autopilot" which from Tesla's website offers basic Autopilot features:

Enhanced Autopilot adds new capabilities to the Tesla Autopilot driving experience. The enhancements include going from one to four cameras for greater accuracy, redundancy, and to see fast-approaching vehicles in adjacent lanes. In addition, 12 ultrasonic sonar sensors provide 360 degree coverage around your car with almost twice the range and resolution of the prior version.
The significantly increased sensor information is processed by a computer that is over 40 times more powerful than before. Your Tesla will match speed to traffic conditions, keep within a lane, automatically change lanes without requiring driver input, transition from one freeway to another, exit the freeway when your destination is near, self-park when near a parking spot and be summoned to and from your garage. That said, Enhanced Autopilot should still be considered a driver's assistance feature with the driver responsible for remaining in control of the car at all times.
Tesla’s Enhanced Autopilot software has begun rolling out and features will continue to be introduced as validation is completed, subject to regulatory approval.

AP 2.0 FSD is "Full Self Driving" and from Tesla's website:

This doubles the number of active cameras from four to eight, enabling full self-driving in almost all circumstances, at what we believe will be a probability of safety at least twice as good as the average human driver. The system is designed to be able to conduct short and long distance trips with no action required by the person in the driver’s seat. For Superchargers that have automatic charge connection enabled, you will not even need to plug in your vehicle.
All you will need to do is get in and tell your car where to go. If you don’t say anything, the car will look at your calendar and take you there as the assumed destination or just home if nothing is on the calendar. Your Tesla will figure out the optimal route, navigate urban streets (even without lane markings), manage complex intersections with traffic lights, stop signs and roundabouts, and handle densely packed freeways with cars moving at high speed. When you arrive at your destination, simply step out at the entrance and your car will enter park seek mode, automatically search for a spot and park itself. A tap on your phone summons it back to you.
It is not possible to know exactly when each element of the functionality described above will be available, as this is highly dependent on local regulatory approval. Please note also that using a self-driving Tesla for car sharing and ride hailing for friends and family is fine, but doing so for revenue purposes will only be permissible on the Tesla Network, details of which will be released next year.