Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way (in the US) to see some of the demo/ loaner vehicles they have? They are often times not listed in the standard "new inventory" and aren't exactly used either. These are particularly of interest to me, because they're discounted, and the tax credit still applies.

Is there a way (in the US) to see some of the demo/ loaner vehicles they have? They are often times not listed in the standard "new inventory" and aren't exactly used either. These are particularly of interest to me, because they're discounted, and the tax credit still applies.

All the new, demo, and loaner cars that Tesla lists on their website are included in the "New Inventory" selection option on EV-CPO.com. Just select "New Inventory" and then click on the "KM/Miles" column (twice) to sort by miles high-to-low... you'll see there are about 40 Model S and nearly 100 Model X cars with more than 50 miles on them -- these are the loaners and demos available for sale.

Tesla are now limiting the cars they list on the web although if you have the vins of cars you can look at specific cars to see if it's for sale. In the UK they list about 50 cars but if you know the VINs you can check on about 250 (there is a website that does this for you). Most of the CPO type sites start with the Tesla list which has unfortunately now reduced in usefulness unless they can avoid using the Tesla lists.

For the UK specifically (see the comments above), EV-CPO lists about 100 "hidden" cars (currently unlisted) for sale. On the advanced tab, click the "Display only 'Hidden' cars? Yes" to see these vehicles.

Yes, Tesla is playing games with the listed/published inventory, they always do. There have been several times where they removed 90% of the listed cars, and then weeks later, added them back with even more, previously unlisted, cars. I suspect this same cycle will continue.

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
See below:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 2.41.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 2.41.35 PM.png
    189.7 KB · Views: 43