Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I'm not sure how that works. Is your website linked in somehow to that or are people on that website and then going next to yours?

I wish I was smarter at understanding Google analytics

It's not Google Analytics at all.. it's really part of the core HTTP protocol going back 20+ years.

Whenever you're on Website "A" and if you click a link on the site to go to Website "B", website "B" gets a notification that you were "refered" from website "A" (the 'referer' field).

Website "B" can also get the 'referer' field info if you are on website "A" and just type in website "B", or select website "B" from your favorites/bookmark list. So that's what I suspect happened in the case I posted above. For some reason, User A was on the New York Post website and typed in "EV-CPO.com" or clicked on a bookmark... and the browser sent me the 'referer' info that he/she came from the NYP website.

Now there are ways to defeat this. First, if you always open a new browser window before going to a new website, the referer field is blank. There are also browser plugins and security tools which mask the referer field for you automatically (I use one of these religiously). Be warned though, some sites reguire the referer field to be sent and match their domain name, so if you block the 'referer' on all websites, some might stop working. But there are ways around that too.

Hello

Is there an easy way to sort out the right-hand drive vehicles?

Greetings from Germany

KaJu

First select the "Europe" region selector at the top. Then on the "Advanced Options" tab under "Countries" select "Great Britain."

Or if you're looking in the far east, select the "Asia/Pacific/Middle East" region, and then choose Australia, New Zealand, and/or Hong Kong for the countries.

Those are the only countries that have any Right-hand drive cars available (Option code DRRH)

• Informative
Reactions: kwjayhawk
Sorry for my bad english.

I don't want to see the right hand drive vehicles.

Oh, ok, sorry.

If you're only looking in Europe, you can select only the countries you are interested in, just don't include "Great Britain". Like below -- this will only list cars with Left hand drive.

upload_2017-12-25_9-29-3.png

Of course, you can uncheck any countries you do not want to search in.

Or, if you have a subscription, you can search for cars with the option code: DRLH (left hand drive cars) on the advanced tab.

I hope this answers your question.

Sorry for my bad english.

I don't want to see the right hand drive vehicles.

I see your post over on tff-forum.de -- and you already are filtering by country (GB).

All cars in G.B. are always Right Hand Drive (RHD), there are no LHD cars there.

Are you asking how to find LHD cars in G.B.? If so, the answer is always 'none'.

Does this clear things up a little?

I only showed in the tff-forum.de, how much vehicles in GB are vor sale.
But these vehicles disturb my search.
Incidentally, they are also displayed as left-hand drive vehicles in the image preview.

Now a stupid question.
I am logged in, but how do I subscribe?
ev-cpo.JPG