Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Much better, thanks!

May I suggest two other wishlist features to steal that I really enjoy on TeslaInventory.com:

1. Favorites list. I know this can be accomplished by creating a custom list of VINs, but a column to merely toggle a specific car as a favorite is far more elegant.
2. Price history chart for each line, as "discount" doesn't always tell the whole story.

Thanks again, enjoying my subscription.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
2. Price history chart for each line, as "discount" doesn't always tell the whole story.

You can see the full price history and chart from the "options" popup. There's a button to see the price history. See below.

upload_2018-8-30_14-53-45.png

upload_2018-8-30_14-53-40.png

I am no longer receiving email alerts, even though I have configurations saved. The Configuration Garage page says "NOTE: Saved Configuations now will trigger Email Alerts! If you also have duplicate Alerts set up on the "Alerts" page, you will need to delete those to prevent multiple duplicate alerts.", but I don't see an "Alerts" page.

Am I missing something?

The "Alerts" page refers to the 'Classic' EV-CPO interface. If you never used that or set up Alerts there, then there's nothing to worry about (I can make that page clearer, too, thanks).

If you send me a PM with your email address, I can look into why you might not be getting the email notifications.

Hey Hank, on another note... On the EV-CPO classic interface (where I found this, might also be on the normal one) this car is listed as a 4yr warranty when on the Tesla site it's 2. Is that just what it initially was listed with on Tesla's site and then perhaps they changed it and your site didn't reflect the change? Or is it just an error with your scraper?

/edit. Just checked and it shows 4yr on the normal EV-CPO Hunter site also.

Though Tesla? I'm just seeing Cash and loan options during ordering. Is this something outside of Tesla?

No, through our leasing partner Doering Leasing. Please see: TesLease™ by Doering®

Hey Hank, on another note... On the EV-CPO classic interface (where I found this, might also be on the normal one) this car is listed as a 4yr warranty when on the Tesla site it's 2. Is that just what it initially was listed with on Tesla's site and then perhaps they changed it and your site didn't reflect the change? Or is it just an error with your scraper?

/edit. Just checked and it shows 4yr on the normal EV-CPO Hunter site also.

Yeah, looks like it was 4-year but then changed to two-year. I'll fix it and see that if this happens again, it's picked up as a change. Thanks.

No, through our leasing partner Doering Leasing. Please see: TesLease™ by Doering®

Yeah, looks like it was 4-year but then changed to two-year. I'll fix it and see that if this happens again, it's picked up as a change. Thanks.

Ah, didn't realize it was a third party lease thing. Gotcha..

Also, if you load up the ev-cpo classic interface, sort by 4 year warranty only, and click so the high milage cars are listed at the top, the first few cars all are incorrectly listed as 4 year warranty when the Tesla site lists them as 2yr. Didn't dive too deep into this, but that's just what I noticed. I can only guess it's tricky to maintain this especially when there's over 900 used Model S listed at the moment.

Hi Hank,
My CPO is finally on the way, with much thanks to your site.

As I have mentioned elsewhere, the one missing necessary feature is ability to filter location along with everything else. Now that Tesla no longer ships, my search was specific to just a few of the locations, and alerts meeting my vehicle criteria were useless to me if the vehicle was on the other side of the country. The "no delivery fee" filter does not seem to work since delivery options were removed.

Adding a multi-select ability to filter locations would have upped my rating from a 9 to a perfect 10.

Thanks again!

Thanks. I'll definitely look into that. The problem is it looks like there are about 250 different "locations" where a car could be listed at. There are ways to make this easier from a UI perspective, but even if a car is listed at a particular location, the location data has been very inaccurate in the past, although it might be better now.

So if the Tesla data stream says that a car is in West Palm Beach, FL, but really is in Cherry Hill, NJ, that could cause to confusion and frustration on behalf of the buyer, as well as the Tesla Sales Adviser working with them. Then they'll both get mad at me as they relied on bad data, even though the data came right from Tesla. It wouldn't be the first time a Tesla sales agent blamed my site for having bad data, when I can easily demonstrate where the source of the bad data was in the Tesla data stream.

• Informative
Reactions: Fiver
Great site, very helpful. I've been browsing around and finding that the warranty levels are not always accurate. For example, some cars on ev-cpo.com show that they come with a 4-year 50k mile warranty, whereas in reality they only have 2-year 100k warranty from Tesla. IS t here a specific reason for this? How do you pull warranty info?

Yes, I noticed that a few days ago. Recently, Tesla changed the policy on the 4-year used warranty in that any 2012 or 2013 car, regardless of mileage now only gets the 2-year warranty. I'm traveling this weekend and will be back later today to tweak the code to make that more accurate. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it will be fixed soon!

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric