Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are tokens because that's how Tesla is doing it now with M3 urls.

To show the M3 order page, you need the VIN and the unique token generated from the Tesla.com website. I suspect this is to combat brute-force sequential VIN hunting to uncover other unlisted inventory or pre-built cars that appear to be for sale so as to prevent other sites from publishing those VINs.

This is why I stand by my policy of only publishing VINs and cars that have actually been listed for sale by Tesla. It seems pretty clear to me that having these other unlisted/unpublished VINs floating out there were causing problems with the sales force.

Last edited:
Oops. @EV-CPO genuinely trying to help so hope i'm not being overly assertive.

Screenshot

Seems there may be a caching issue or another glitch.

Yes, it's totally appreciated!

There were two problems. One, you're right a little glitch. The second, again, Tesla had their order page non-responsive, so it appeared like all the cars were delisted. Now that's also been fixed and the cars are back.

Thanks for the alert.

Tesla has been updating their website quite a bit, and I'm in the process of going through all the code to make sure it complies with any changed data and is loading everything properly. As of right now, I believe it's working correctly and what you see is accurate. Once I'm done with Model 3 changes, I'll dive into the MS/MX code.

Reactions: byeLT4
EV-CPO website said:
This saved configuration will load every time you visit EV-CPO Hunter for the next 24 hours.

If you want to permanently save and load multiple configurations to your Configuration Garage, please see the 'Subscribe' page.

Feature request: For subscribers can we eliminate the 24 hour limit? Or if it is suppose to work that way, it doesn't work for me. Also if you are paid subscriber, please eliminate the message: "... please see the 'Subscribe' page."

Last edited:
I seem to be unable to look up the historical sales of some performance configurations:
Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 11.56.29 AM.png

Feature request: For subscribers can we eliminate the 24 hour limit? Or if it is suppose to work that way, it doesn't work for me. Also if you are paid subscriber, please eliminate the message: "... please see the 'Subscribe' page."

Ok, I can change the 24 hour time limit next time I push a major update to the site.
I changed the "see subscriber page" text since that's on the backend.

Thanks for your subscription.

• Love
Reactions: DanCar
Ok, a couple big changes.

First, you can now filter cars based on their CAV/HOV Lane eligibility status. This is just a Yes/No selection. If you select "Yes", only cars that have been decided by TESLA to be CAV/HOV eligible will be listed. If you select "No", then all cars, regardless of eligibility will be listed. You can select this new option on the "Advanced Options" page (see below). You can also create alerts with this option to be notified only of eligible cars. This flag is set regardless of where the car is currently located (i.e. outside California). Please keep in mind that this data field is supplied directly from Tesla, and EV-CPO takes no responsibility if it is inaccurate. Take it up with Tesla.

upload_2019-5-6_19-42-48.png

Second, for USED cars only, you can now add "Vehicle History" as a display column. Currently there are only three values possible: Clean, Previous Accidents and n/a. ("n/a" means there is no title data for the car.) You can also select "Clean Vehicle History" as a "Must Have" option for Model S and Model X. Keep in mind this only works for Used cars. If you select "Clean Vehicle History" for New/Inventory cars, you'll get zero results. For New cars, the "Vehicle History" column always shows "New".

upload_2019-5-6_19-55-15.png

Reactions: Don TLR