Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Zip code of the car's location? No. Only the location name. Unless you're asking a different question. What are you looking for?
Sorry, what I was trying to ask/say was when you use their api, does it give the zipcode of the car location? It would be nice to be able to put a few zipcodes in. I am not sure if you are using an api or just scraping, so I apologize in advance.
Thank you

Sorry, what I was trying to ask/say was when you use their api, does it give the zipcode of the car location? It would be nice to be able to put a few zipcodes in. I am not sure if you are using an api or just scraping, so I apologize in advance.
Thank you

No, the cars are all listed by Tesla location, not zip code.

But you can limit your search to any state or states you want on the "Advanced" tab (see image below).

The data is collected via hybrid API/scraping methods. But neither way would reveal the zip code of a car's location.

There's no published API, everything is reverse engineered.

upload_2020-2-14_21-26-51.png

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
Is there a way to search for MCU2?
If not, then if we could have a build date or something similar, and be able to filter cars after build date would be good. MCU2 is in cars built after March 2018: https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-s-x-mcu-upgrade-faster-display/
Tesla Model S - Wikipedia

Unfortunately, no. More info here: EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

Also, Build Date is not available. The only thing that is available is what Tesla calls "InCarGarageDate" which is pretty close to delivery date, which is sort of related to build date. But no direct way to tell MCU version.

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric
You can toggle on the "Delivery Date" in the Column Selector (that's the same field).

I really can't publish generated (speculative) data that's terribly suspect to error like that. As it is right now, everything on EV-CPO points back to real data from Tesla without manipulation. The last thing I'd want is someone to rely on that info and end up with an MCU1 car. Inventory cars with MCU1 could have sat on the lot for months after March,2018 before delivery. So really, the only MCU1/2 options would really be: Possible/Not Possible. Any car delivered on or after March, 2018 is "Possible". Everything else is "Not Possible". That's not reliable enough. :)

Hi,

Thanks for ev-cpo.com. It's amazing.

I'm just writing in to report an issue: I think a bug was introduced somewhere between 3pm ET and 8pm ET today: all entries for EPA Range are incorrect, showing lower-than-true values. I've tested this in two separate browsers (Safari and Chrome). Here is a copy from Safari:

upload_2020-2-17_19-57-47.png

Cheers,

Rob

• Helpful
Reactions: mongo
Thanks for the heads up. A small change in the Tesla data stream caused this (it created a new bug in the code, essentially). The 155 is actually the top speed being mis-reported as EPA range. It's fixed and re-running now for all currently listed cars. Once that's done, I'll go back and try to fix the cars in the archives that might be mis-reported.

I think I understand...if the vehicle is no longer available, it goes to the default page: New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla

Is this correct? I think it used to straight up say it was no longer available and now it's just a different screen.

That is correct. It depends on how recently the car was removed/sold. If it was recently removed, you get the default listing page for Model S (regardless of what you clicked on). If it was removed a while ago, you should get a page that says 'no longer available'. I'm working on something to make that a little more clear for users.

Happy Friday folks!

When I started to build the current version of EV-CPO, my intention was to make it mobile friendly. In fact it is built on a responsive Bootstrap template. But I made so many changes to make all the filters and especially the data table fit, it seriously broke the mobile experience. A complaint that I hear frequently.

So it's been a little while in the making, but I'm now happy to announce the 'soft launch' of an entirely new site I'm calling EV-TSLA -- specifically made for mobile users. It works great for both mobile and desktop users.

It will not replace EV-CPO.com/hunter
-- EV-CPO will always be there for desktop users. But for people who want a better mobile experience, please visit:

EV-TSLA.com - Global Inventory Search

Currently, the new site does not support the 'Configuration Garage' saved settings on EV-CPO, but you can log in using the same email and password. In the next few weeks I'll be migrating those Premium features over to EV-TSLA.

Please let me know if you have any questions, issues, or comments.

edit to add: Please feel free to post any positive or negative feedback that will help me improve the experience.

Thank you!

Last edited: