Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Part 2--cool. Had no idea that your site would update automatically for the 2021 MY VIN's.

MY=Model Y
MY=Model Year

;)

On Part 1, it's the EV-TSLA.com website, not the other one, that has the issue. It's several steps to select 2021's as they fall of the bottom of the screen, and it's a sub-menu item when one would think it would be a higher level search function.

Again, since there is no 2021 inventory (for any model), 2021 is not yet an option on either website (EV-CPO.com or EV-TSLA.com). I tried EV-TSLA on my phone, and it's only one additional click on 'Advanced Options' to access the Model Year dropdown. At which point, you can select any/all years in the dropdown each with just one tap (and there is no 2021) . This is trhe same as the other drop down option lists. And once you open 'Advanced Options', it stays open. Not many people search for specific model years at Tesla doesn't release new revisions in Model Years like other automakers, so that's why it's an advanced option and not a higher level option.

upload_2020-9-11_14-25-5.png

Feature request: Filter on vehicles with sentry mode and or column indicating if vehicle has sentry mode.
Previous feature request I want to restate: Give an indication how likely vehicle will have MCU2. For example:
1. No chance: vehicles with factory build date prior to March 2018.
2. Some chance: vehicles with build date around March 2018.
3. Good chance: vehicles built April 2018 or after.

Feature request: Filter on vehicles with sentry mode and or column indicating if vehicle has sentry mode.

As far as I know, there's no distinct option code to indicate Sentry Mode. I believe it requires MCU2 and AP2.5 or AP3.0.. so we'd have to find cars with MCU2...

Previous feature request I want to restate: Give an indication how likely vehicle will have MCU2. For example:

I think I've responded before. Since a lot of people use EV-CPO to find cars to buy, even if the data/column says "Likelihood of MCU2" and has disclaimers all around it, people will still end up buying cars with MCU1 when the site said "Some Chance" or "Good Chance" of MCU2. I really can't open up myself for that kind of liability. Since day #1 I've also stipulated that EV-CPO doesn't change or massage the data directly from Tesla, I don't feel comfortable creating a new fabricated data field that people may rely on, which is really only an educated guess. If people really need to know, they can contact Tesla and ask, or do their own guessing based on Build Date. Sorry.

As far as I know, there's no distinct option code to indicate Sentry Mode. I believe it requires MCU2 and AP2.5 or AP3.0.. so we'd have to find cars with MCU2...
Sentry mode requires hardware 2.5. Does not require MCU2 as far as I know. Becomes obscure when vehicle is upgraded to hardware 3.0, or maybe not. I suppose all hw 3 supports sentry mode. So maybe this isn't an issue, since all used cars with hw2 or higher come with FSD and will be upgraded, and thus will eventually support sentry mode.

... If people really need to know, they can contact Tesla and ask, or do their own guessing based on Build Date.
Sounds good, now if we could only get Tesla to respond to questions. Thanks for the response!

Europe / Model S / Used:
Price Range: $39,600 to $557,500 :eek:

No its 557,500 kr.
Prices in List are mixed and I don't really know all currency exchange rates.
There are only 4 different currencies, probabley you could calculate them all to $ ?
£ kr. € $ CHF - I think it would be ok to check exchange rates 2 times per year.

Europe / Model S / Used:
Price Range: $39,600 to $557,500 :eek:

No its 557,500 kr.
Prices in List are mixed and I don't really know all currency exchange rates.
There are only 4 different currencies, probabley you could calculate them all to $ ?
£ kr. € $ CHF - I think it would be ok to check exchange rates 2 times per year.

You can go to the “Column Selector” and add the “Euro Conversion” column to see all prices in €.

Hello everyone!

I've added a few new features.

First, as a "must-have" feature, you can now select "Non-Performance Uncorked Acceleration" as an option for MS and MX. This will list cars that have the option code indicating they have been "uncorked". This data is directly from Tesla, and does not actually show up on the 'car detail' page, but it's there in the meta-data. The displayed 0-60 times should reflect the "uncorked" acceleration (I haven't reviewed this thoroughly though). Right now, this is an attribute on used 100D, 90D, 75D, and 75 cars and some Long Range+ Inventory cars. Again, this is the data directly from Tesla. Use at your own risk.

Second, you can now select two additional columns to display the Warranty Expiration Dates for the Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty
and the Battery and Drive Unit Limited Warranty. For older cars where the Basic Warranty has expired, this date will be in the past.

Go to the "Column Selector".. "Extras" to add these columns.

Couple of feature requests:
  1. Is there way to get an email when Model Y inventory is available?
  2. When I switch to Model 3, it always flips the tab to new vehicles. Can we remove that feature? In other words I'm shopping for used and find it inconvenient that it slides to new vehicles.
Thanks for the great tool! :)

Is there way to get an email when Model Y inventory is available?

I'll post a message here as soon as I see that Tesla is listing Model Y.

When I switch to Model 3, it always flips the tab to new vehicles. Can we remove that feature? In other words I'm shopping for used and find it inconvenient that it slides to new vehicles.

I'll look into this. Thanks.

Is there way to get an email when Model Y inventory is available?

Looks like Inventory Model Ys are starting to trickle in. Now available on EV-CPO. I still have to do some work on the options selectors for Model Y, but right now, there are only four Inventory units showing available in the U.S.

1. When I switch to Model 3, it always flips the tab to new vehicles. Can we remove that feature? In other words I'm shopping for used and find it inconvenient that it slides to new vehicles.

Fixed.

Last edited:
I cant seem to search any used model 3 AWD performance.
Neither current listing nor Achieved listing. Is this due to ev-cpo or Tesla's inventory?

I see 15 M3 AWD Performance cars available on EV-CPO and EV-TSLA in the U.S. How are you searching?

You won't see Performance cars in the Archives without a Data subscription (see the Premium Access page).

upload_2020-11-9_16-28-56.png

Hello everyone!

Some more updates and changes at EV-CPO!

Several months ago I removed the subscription fee for Premium Access and instead asked people to contribute to the site whatever they felt to contribute for the services offered. Well, that was an unfortunate disaster! After making Premium Access free, I've received an average of about $10/month in donations. THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO donated.

But I can't continue to run the site on just $10/month. So I have re-vamped the subscription levels and offerings.

First and foremost, Premium Access is still free. All registered users are automatically activated for Premium Access. Registered users can still create and retrieve unlimited saved search configurations in the Configuration Garage.

The things that have changed are the Alert services via subscription levels:
  • The Level 2 subscription gives you unlimited e-mail alerts on your saved search configurations.
  • The Level 3 subscription gives you unlimited e-mail and SMS alerts on your saved search configurations
  • The Level 4 subscription includes Levels 2 and 3, and adds on the full Archive/Historical records access
A Level 2 (email) subscription is $7/month.
A Level 3 (email+SMS) subscription is $14/month
A Level 4 (email+SMS+History) subscription is $21/month.

The idea to make Premium Access free and rely on voluntary user contributions was also relying on the hope that more people would purchase the iOS/Android EV-CPO Mobile app. That also did not happen, and app sales have been very slow.

So starting today, the EV-CPO Mobile App is just $9.99 in both App Stores. It's also been updated to include access to Model Y Inventory. All registered users can load and retrieve their saved search configurations in the app (saving new search configurations in the app is coming soon).

Anyone who signed up for the "Free Premium Access" under the previous setup since July -- your email alerts will continue for free until November 30, 2020. At that point, if you wish to continue to receive email alerts, please subscribe. See the "Premium Access" page on the website.

And finally, anyone who previously subscribed to the SMS Add-on and/or History Add-on, your subscriptions have been automatically converted to the new subscription Levels. You do not need to do or change anything, your alerts and access will still work as before.

Thank you for your support and please let me know if you have any questions.

This might be a shot in the dark, but does anyone happen to know if Tesla still plays the "phantom inventory" game where available vehicles are purposely hidden from public view, and accessible by only sales reps? This was very prevalent and posted often on private groups until recently when they got shut down...

This might be a shot in the dark, but does anyone happen to know if Tesla still plays the "phantom inventory" game where available vehicles are purposely hidden from public view, and accessible by only sales reps? This was very prevalent and posted often on private groups until recently when they got shut down...

As far as I know, Tesla has always, and still plays that game. I have not heard anything about them not holding back inventory.

Which private groups are you referring to that got shut down?

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric