Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great site!
Any plans to add further countries, since they became CPO enabled just recently?
Cheers

thanks! This is what I posted in the other CPO thread when someone asked me the same question:

This is going to take some time, since each country has it's own website and native language, although the technology looks the same under the covers.

Can people order/buy CPO cars across country borders in the EU, like we can do within the US? Will Tesla ship CPO cars like that to other countries? Since each country only has a handful (6 or less usually) CPO cars available in the entire country, I'm not sure EV-CPO can help that much, especially if a buyer can't buy from outside their country.

Hankly,
I love your aggregator, thanks so much! Bought a 3mo premium subcription anticipating much browsing while awaiting MX details.
So much better than scrolling back and forth on the annoying company site, resetting menus, looking at the same stock photos.

I know that I'm a 'puter-tard, but I've had the same 270 US cars listed since my 1st premium signin, no new cars added since 0030 on 9-9.
Have signed in and out on multiple devices, hit refresh, etc.
Am I missing something?
My paypal payment acknowledgment email came through...
Thanks

Thanks for your comments!

That 270 looks correct to me. Tesla doesn't add new CPO cars everyday. You can look at history to see recent cars sold. I know in certain locations, Tesla has more cars than they list on their CPO site, so as one car gets sold, another may get listed to take it's place (some locations they limit to listing 40 cars max).

You can always set up an alert to email you when any new cars are added by putting in a very high price (it would alert for all cars less than that price). I never tested setting up an alert with no criteria, but that might work too!

The only thing is right now some Inventory cars are showing the after-tax credit price and not the cash price, but I have to fix that soon.

Also, all you need to do is refresh the page to see any changes/updates -- no need to login/logout, etc.

thanks! This is what I posted in the other CPO thread when someone asked me the same question:

This is going to take some time, since each country has it's own website and native language, although the technology looks the same under the covers.

Can people order/buy CPO cars across country borders in the EU, like we can do within the US? Will Tesla ship CPO cars like that to other countries? Since each country only has a handful (6 or less usually) CPO cars available in the entire country, I'm not sure EV-CPO can help that much, especially if a buyer can't buy from outside their country.

I understand. If you need some help regarding language translation, I certainly can help with german (since I'm Swiss) and will do my best with french and italian, just let me know, happy to help!
Thanks again for providing this CPO site.
Best
Christian

I understand. If you need some help regarding language translation, I certainly can help with german (since I'm Swiss) and will do my best with french and italian, just let me know, happy to help!
Thanks again for providing this CPO site.
Best
Christian

thanks! But Google Translate does pretty good, and all the same form elements are all in the same place as the US site, and the backend code isn't translated into the native languages, so it should be all pretty easy to figure out. It's just that each country (and there are dozens) each has their own CPO site, each with multiple locations. The only difference I can see right now is that some of the non-US locations have a "All Locations" option on the location dropdown, since in many countries, they only have one to four cars available. I have other projects I'm working on now - if the non-US CPO market really picks up and they start listing lots of cars, I'll consider adding the most busy countries first (like Germany or Norway).

thanks! But Google Translate does pretty good, and all the same form elements are all in the same place as the US site, and the backend code isn't translated into the native languages, so it should be all pretty easy to figure out. It's just that each country (and there are dozens) each has their own CPO site, each with multiple locations. The only difference I can see right now is that some of the non-US locations have a "All Locations" option on the location dropdown, since in many countries, they only have one to four cars available. I have other projects I'm working on now - if the non-US CPO market really picks up and they start listing lots of cars, I'll consider adding the most busy countries first (like Germany or Norway).

Ok (don't forget Switzerland ;-) ).
Just a remark in case you didn't notice. Since a while also the US site provides an "All Location" option in the dropdown, which was not the case in the beginning.

Ok (don't forget Switzerland ;-) ).
Just a remark in case you didn't notice. Since a while also the US site provides an "All Location" option in the dropdown, which was not the case in the beginning.

On the U.S. site at least, "All Locations" should really be named "All Other Locations" as the cars that are listed under the individual cities do not seem to show up under "All Locations".

Is www.teslamotors.com/models/preowned/084350 the first instance of the new blue color?
The consolidator isn't referencing the color correctly (COL2-PPSB)

Fixed, thanks!

Is it possible to add the MFG date to the options pop up?

Manuf date is not in the data feed on the Tesla CPO website, so I have no way to get that information.

What is the difference between regular leather seats and performance leather seats? Better than regular but less than next gen?

Last year one could order first-gen leather seats or "performance" leather seats. The difference was red piping along the edges (for black seats, I don't know about the other colors). That was the only difference.

Also, does "Override: Power Lift Gate" mean No power lift gate?Thanks

I don't know. I belive power lift gate was always included in the tech package.