Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hank,

I think I may not be underastanding how to use the site properly. I wanted to look at the Inventory cars in my region, but AFAICT, the site lists only about 8 Inventory cares for the whole country.

That's obviously not right, so perhaps I don't understand how inventory cars are queried/listed.

New user: Trying to log on/apply for logon status and it rejects me -- keeps taking me back tot he same log on page. I've tried the forgot password utility and I even tried to sign up for premium service but something is wrong with the log in routine.

I'm traveling this weekend and have an event tonight. I'll look at this as soon as I get back tomorrow evening! Sorry for the inconvenience.

NO. No problem here. I just want to tell you how much I appreciate what it looks like you're doing here. I have been really craving a Tesla for a while now but haven't figured out how to sift through all the possibilities. Looks like this service will really help. Like everyone else, I'm looking for an auto pilot equipped car at a great price. I guess they come up every once in a while but then they sell incredibly quickly. I'll try to get logged on again sometime tomorrow. Thanks again.

Please disregard my gripe. I got in okay this time. I have purchased the 3 month option. New question. I'm interested in the first listing under private party sales (green one with autopilot). But when I click to contact the seller, there is no address. Am I doing something wrong? I have tried clicking others and get messages like "sorry, you're too late, this one sold" or "here's the e-mail address of the private party seller" but on the one that looks really good, no message or address.

Just FYI -- Tesla changed something on their site causing the consolidator not to capture the updates (new listings or sales) today. I'm traveling this weekend, and I tried to fix it quickly, but to no avail. I will give it more attention tomorrow when I get back in the office with proper tools. I'll also extend any subscribers an extra week for the outage (since about midnight this morning).