Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I "tease" each other every time a Sig pops. This one caught our eye too! She wants one very badly-- but we are deferring until we see what the Model 3 looks like. Maybe we get THAT as a new Signature if we like it--- or we'll be grabbing the next CPO Sig Red S immediately after. POST PICS! Gorgeous color.

I have an EV-CPO alert set up just for any Sig-Reds that pop up.

A few years ago I was in San Jose for a conference, and a friend and I visited the (closed) showroom nearby (I forget which one).. but through the window I could see a Sig Red Model S. It was at that moment I knew someday I was going to get one. (They also had an Electric Green Roadster on display, which I also deeply coveted, but that's another story). At that time, buying an MS was inconceivable, but I knew it was my future. But I didn't know then that the Sig Red was a limited color, until I sold off two of my other cars and started looking.

I'm really jealous of the CPO Sig Red that had the + suspension installed. That's my dream car. I wonder if Tesla could still be talking into doing that again?

Hi Hank, I resubscribed today. Would it be possible to have the 2nd section (US CPO) expanded by default, instead of the 1st (About EV-CPO)? This would be especially handy when browsing on a mobile phone.

Howdy, Hank. Today I clicked on a "hidden" CPO car and found its price on the Tesla page is a lot lower than the price on your consolidator. I clicked a bunch more and it appears that most or all hidden listings are priced lower than the consolidator reflects. I couldn't find any instances of this on the regular USA listings, though. I'm not sure if I just happened to catch this between updates or if something's goofed up, but I figured I'd let you know.

For example, the currently cheapest hidden CPO, the gray S85 without tech package shows as $61,300 on the consolidator, but when I click the VIN I see that Tesla now has it priced at $55,100. BIG difference. It gets better though. Click P38081, which is $90,200 on your consolidator and Tesla has it priced at $72,100. That's really nuts.

Great website and a huge boon; infinitely better than Tesla's site.

Only read two pages on the thread here so please forgive if previously noted, but please consider adding "P90D" and "90D" to your filters when time permits.

Thanks, again, for doing this so much better than Tesla--you're a true asset to the Tesla Community!

Great website and a huge boon; infinitely better than Tesla's site.

Only read two pages on the thread here so please forgive if previously noted, but please consider adding "P90D" and "90D" to your filters when time permits.

Thanks, again, for doing this so much better than Tesla--you're a true asset to the Tesla Community!

You're welcome and thanks for your comments!

All the trim levels are available, but on the Current CPO listings, the filters listed are always limited to what's actually in the table. So if there are no 90D or P90D currently listed for sale, those options won't display.

If you are a EV-CPO History subscriber, you can see that there have been 25 90D and P90Ds listed for sale -- all but one were Inventory cars.

If you are a premium subscriber and want to set up an Alert for those models, you can:

Screen Shot 2015-12-12 at 8.08.07 AM.png

Hi Hank, the alerts I have set up have been sending email on the same listings over and over this morning. About 5 or 6 times now Just FYI

Yes, sorry. I had to do some testing this morning -- Tesla added two new Locations: New England and Missouri with 24 new cars listed, and they changed the key for Washington, DC, causing the consolidator to miss any new listings, so that's been fixed. The alerts should stop now.

Where can I find a list of option codes with their price?
Would it be possible for you to include those prices within your list of option codes?

The options pricing changed constantly, and most options are part of packages, like "Tech Package" or "Premium Lighting" or "Premium Interior" or "Premium and Interior" or "Cold Weather", etc. Within each package serveral or dozens of specific Option Codes, which also constantly changed. So in most cases, it's not really possible to assign just one price to a specific option code (except for maybe the 21" wheels). Think of the Option Packages as marketing tools to sell cars, and the specific Option Codes as all the individual components that make up those packages. And as I said, the prices of those Option Packages, and the specific options that make those packages is/was always changing.

Hi -

Just found this tool out over the weekend after getting frustrated with trying to search for rear seats on the Tesla CPO site. Subscribed this morning to the Premium + Historic.

One feature I'd like to see that would be very helpful in shopping is a 'days on the market' for the cars that are still for sale, unless I am missing this somewhere?

Also, if hovering over the price drop could provide the previous prices and the days upon which the prices dropped, that would be immensely helpful!