Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just subscribed to premium mainly to look at the historical price listings for Model S (CPO) in NA but they are not showing up. Next to US Model S inventory and on the US Model S CPO, it has a '(0)' and they are not populating.

Thanks for your subscription. You must be using the original "Classic" interface. That page tries to load all cars into the browser, and once the number of archived cars went over about 4,000 cars, it was taking too long to load the page and crashing people's browsers.

If you use the new "Hunter" Interface, and toggle the "Current Listings" switch to "Archived Listings", you can access all the historical archived listings as the cars a loaded dynamically and you can access/search/sort/filter the entire list of archived cars.

(TMC image uploading is still broken).

Thanks for your subscription. You must be using the original "Classic" interface. That page tries to load all cars into the browser, and once the number of archived cars went over about 4,000 cars, it was taking too long to load the page and crashing people's browsers.

If you use the new "Hunter" Interface, and toggle the "Current Listings" switch to "Archived Listings", you can access all the historical archived listings as the cars a loaded dynamically and you can access/search/sort/filter the entire list of archived cars.

(TMC image uploading is still broken).

Thanks, that worked!

Reactions: EV-CPO
I subscribed to the premium level and really enjoy it. The email updates are great. I assume I am just overlooking it, but is there a way to configure the system so that I would only receive emails about cars the meet certain specifications?

You sure can. Once you select all the options for cars that meet your criteria (even if there are no cars currently displayed), you can click the blue "Save Configuration" button -- this will take you to the "Configuration Garage" where you can give the current configuration a name and then click "Save Config". Every saved configuration will generate an alert email when any new cars are found, or existing cars have a price change. You can have as many different configurations saved as you want. On the "Configuration Garage" page you can see all the configs you have saved and how many cars currently match each one. You can also delete them from that page if you no longer need it.

Thanks for your subscription.

Reactions: Don TLR
It seems certain, less common, colors are not identified? E.g. VIN Number 106053. This car color is called Titanium but shows up as "Unidentified".

Not sure if it can be fixed, but would help when trying to use color filters. Especially if ones favorite color is.... Titanium :)

Other than that, fantastic tool to monitor/compare cars and investigate historical prices.

It seems certain, less common, colors are not identified? E.g. VIN Number 106053. This car color is called Titanium but shows up as "Unidentified".

Not sure if it can be fixed, but would help when trying to use color filters. Especially if ones favorite color is.... Titanium :)

Other than that, fantastic tool to monitor/compare cars and investigate historical prices.

for the note. I fixed that one VIN that was missing a color. That was the only one in the entire database that's still available for sale. There are 22 others in the Archived listings that currently have no color, and I'll fix those soon. Sometimes the initial data stream from Tesla when listing new cars is faulty and is missing a color, and that's what's happening here. They are later updated.

As far as searching a specific color, you can always put 'Titanium' into the search bar above the listings. Also, "Titanium Metallic" is categorized as "Brown" in the color selector.

Last edited:
Hank why is your site not picking up these inventory cars?
Tesla Inventory List - Find your next car

I've posted about this many times in other threads. None of those cars have ever been publicly listed for sale by Tesla on their website. Most of them aren't even built yet or in process of being built. Most of them aren't actually available to purchase.. if a buyer clicks "Buy" and places a deposit down, chances are they'll get a call from Tesla saying the car isn't actually available for sale. Then you have to either move your deposit to another car, or try to get it back. Only cars that have been actually listed for sale by Tesla will show up on EV-CPO.com. I do not use the backdoor hack to extract these unavailable cars and make it appear like they are for sale to the public.

Hank why is your site not picking up these inventory cars?
Tesla Inventory List - Find your next car

The cars that have location "US" is in build or "ready to build". I include these so that people can check for cars with earlier delivery. This is nice to have if they are giving a nice interest one month or you have to get the car sooner because of new taxes, jobs, etc. All cars with location other than "US" (or the country for other countries) is at the showroom/store/location.

I only list inventory and I don't have the comparison or other great features that Hank has. EV-CPO is the best site for CPO, comparison, historic data etc. And, I think Hank's web/HTML skills are way better than mine :)

I made the Tesla Inventory site because the salespeople in Norway had a lot of job looking up cars for people. Now people have the same lists as the Tesla salespeople and that helps a lot. Then people from other countries saw the list and asked me to add their country. I did and the list is as it is ;)

So, in short, keep using EV-CPO. It is the best site and if you don't find the car you are looking for, you can check mine. If it says "US" it will probably end up at EV-CPO in a couple of weeks anyway :)

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Hi Hank,
Your tool is missing location on a ton of cars that do indeed have a location if you click through to them. For instance:

Tesla

says "No Location" on the site, but has "Los Angeles" listed on its page. FYI. Thx

Thanks.

Right now I only see 46 out of 203 used cars (MS) without a location, and only one out of 219 new cars.

Due to the Tesla network outage yesterday, the system temporarily removed, and then re-added all the records without a location. My code that pulls the location should catch up shortly and update any cars that do not have a location listed.

But I'll also take a look to make sure something else didn't fail.

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric