Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for your comments and you're welcome!! Congrats on your new car.

BTW, is your "LostWages" handle a Leisure Suit Larry reference? LOL

I know of Leisure Suit Larry, but never played it. And that may be the correct origin, but I know it from "Frisky Dingo," from Adult Swim. It's also a holdover from my days in the BMW forums, for my expensive to maintain 5 series.

• Funny
Reactions: alloverx
This might not be a welcome question but how is the EV-Cpo in terms of ability to snag semi unicorns in the paid subscription? I know some of these cars aren't listed on the Tesla site and only available to sales advisors but thought I'd ask.
Good question. EV-CPO lists all cars that appear on Tesla’s website. There are always cars held back that never make it online, so I do suggest using ev-cpo along with a sales advisor to access these unlisted cars.

What semi-unicorn are you looking for?

Good luck!

Well......
upload_2019-5-16_22-15-51.png

CPO view for Canada has been showing a P85D slowly dropping in price for a week.
85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H24EFP66761 | Tesla Canada

But today, it's still listed in CPO site, but when I go to the link, it shows up temporarily and redirects to a page saying the car no longer exists.

FYI in case this means the car is sold (which I expect, they dropped price $3K in a week and it's well priced) and the CPO scraper needs to identify something about the page that signifies it no longer exists.

Big fan of the CPO site, was a paid member when I bought our CPO S in 2015, very happy with purchase many years later.

CPO view for Canada has been showing a P85D slowly dropping in price for a week.
85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H24EFP66761 | Tesla Canada

But today, it's still listed in CPO site, but when I go to the link, it shows up temporarily and redirects to a page saying the car no longer exists.

FYI in case this means the car is sold (which I expect, they dropped price $3K in a week and it's well priced) and the CPO scraper needs to identify something about the page that signifies it no longer exists.

Big fan of the CPO site, was a paid member when I bought our CPO S in 2015, very happy with purchase many years later.

Try this URL: 85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H24EFP66761 | Tesla Canada

Yes, there is already a process that runs in the background looking for any cars that have been sold or removed. But it can't possibly run in "real time" to catch every car that's been removed as soon as it's sold. So over the course of the day (and night) most sold cars are removed from the active listings, but it's just not immediate.

Ah yes, the &redirect=no parameter. I removed that yesterday because it appeared that Tesla stopped paying attention to that, but apparently that's only for the new style listings page in the US and a few other countries. I've now put it back, so things should work again for the countries still on the old page version. Thanks.

Thanks for your support!

Last edited:
If you want to search for facelift cars it is the first option under features. I had a hard time finding it it. :p
Prices start at $46K currently. Facelifted cars appeared about 3 years ago so we should start seeing more of these come up because of lease returns. April 12, 2016 article: Tesla Model S finally gets a facelift

Another enhancement request: Previously requested that number of rows be saved as a preference. Related: can we change number of rows from a drop down list to a horizontal row of buttons? That would save a click. :)

Just a quick question, selecting only facelift Model S, I can see 22 cars now. Is this right or there's something wrong with my browser? How can there be so few left? Shouldn't this number keep increasing as more and more 2016 leases are up?

Do not adjust your sets, there's nothing wrong with your browser. :)

Just look at the years or trim levels available. There are only 86 used Model Ss available right now (US), and most of them are pre-facelift nosecones. That's just what's available right now.

Keep in mind that Tesla never lists every car (new or used) on their website. They also might be sending a lot of lease returns to auction instead of listing them. Who knows, really? All I can tell you is that what you see is what they're listing.

• Funny
Reactions: Saxgod and mongo
Do not adjust your sets, there's nothing wrong with your browser. :)

Just look at the years or trim levels available. There are only 86 used Model Ss available right now (US), and most of them are pre-facelift nosecones. That's just what's available right now.

Keep in mind that Tesla never lists every car (new or used) on their website. They also might be sending a lot of lease returns to auction instead of listing them. Who knows, really? All I can tell you is that what you see is what they're listing.

Could you check in the back? I know you have more available
:D