Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This may be the absolute wrong place to ask this but I have been searching with little luck so far and it does have to do with purchasing Tesla PO.

Buying in TX (state where Tesla is not allowed direct sales) so they must have the payment sorted out before delivery. I'm fine with this but, what happens in the worst case scenario, if I find undisclosed issues what would warrant me to refuse delivery. This is not a new car, the 7 days return policy does not apply here. If I straight up refuse delivery, will they return my funds without question (downpayment + financed part)? How does this work?

Now that Tesla has included the location, it seems that there must be a mismatch in the selection criteria and the State selection, but I suspect it is the data. I noticed that even when putting in my zip code on the Tesla site, it is showing some cars that are local, but then there are a few that are being listed as "may be far away, give us $2000"

I also noticed that the Warranty selection doesn't always work. even when selecting only 4yr warranties, 2yr cars are still showing.

Now that Tesla has included the location, it seems that there must be a mismatch in the selection criteria and the State selection, but I suspect it is the data. I noticed that even when putting in my zip code on the Tesla site, it is showing some cars that are local, but then there are a few that are being listed as "may be far away, give us $2000"

I also noticed that the Warranty selection doesn't always work. even when selecting only 4yr warranties, 2yr cars are still showing.

Ok, thanks for the details. There were a few new locations that were added without a 'state' attribute, which I've fixed. I also fixed the problem of a few 2-year warranty cars showing up when selecting only 4-year warranty cars.

Reactions: ZappCatt
I'm on a trial premium subscription, I can't figure out how archived listing work.

Say if I am interested in list of Used car sold in Washington state and their Price sold within the last year, can I do that?

Not exactly. The location for used cars sold is not accurate.. much of the time Tesla did not list a location for used cars, and when they did, the cars could still be shipped anywhere to be sold and delivered. There really is no geographic component to the prices of used (or new) car sales. The price is the price, regardless of location, as Tesla is a corporate entity and doesn't have local "dealers" where prices may vary. Also, you can sort of date sold, but not filter on it currently. And finally, the date added and date sold fields are only available with a paid subscription (due to too many commercial entities abusing the free trial). Keep in mind that EV-CPO only lists cars that were sold directly from Tesla, and not all used cars sold, which it sounds like that's what you're trying to analyze.

Not exactly. The location for used cars sold is not accurate.. much of the time Tesla did not list a location for used cars, and when they did, the cars could still be shipped anywhere to be sold and delivered. There really is no geographic component to the prices of used (or new) car sales. The price is the price, regardless of location, as Tesla is a corporate entity and doesn't have local "dealers" where prices may vary. Also, you can sort of date sold, but not filter on it currently. And finally, the date added and date sold fields are only available with a paid subscription (due to too many commercial entities abusing the free trial). Keep in mind that EV-CPO only lists cars that were sold directly from Tesla, and not all used cars sold, which it sounds like that's what you're trying to analyze.

lol, you would think a commercial entities can afford a subscription.
Anyways, I am trying to look for cars sold directly from Tesla.

I live in WA, and I am trying to analyze how many CPO cars actually originally comes out from WA, and usually of what color.
I'm not in a hurry to buy one, so I was thinking after I analyze this, I can see if it make sense to keep waiting and save myself $2k. (Also added benefit is, I can drive there and look at the car in person before making a payment)

There's only 5 used Tesla across WA ,while CA has over 100!!!!

I live in WA, and I am trying to analyze how many CPO cars actually originally comes out from WA, and usually of what color.

Ok, but I still don't think focusing on cars in WA is going to help your analysis. Buyers can have cars shipped into and out of WA state, and they're all priced the same anyway. Also color is pretty random, so I don't think that's going to lead to anything actionable either. And unfortunately, the location data for used (not actually "CPO" anymore) cars is unreliable, and that's when it was being included.

Good luck with your search.

• Informative
Reactions: ahhlun
When filtering the "trim level" for the Model X, you've only got the option for P90D, P100D, and P100DL. When selecting these options, the P90DL's are filtered out. Any chance you can add that as a filter? I've resorted to adding the 0-60 column and sorting on that to find the Ludicrous-optioned X's.

I signed up for the 2 week trial and for some reason my SMS alerts are not coming thru and also noticed that the SMS toggle becomes "Disabled" after awhile under "Configuration Garage" is this expected?

I did verify my SMS account when I set it up.

Can you PM me your email address and I'll look into it? There's nothing that disables the SMS alerts automatically unless the free trial ended.

I noticed some of the used Standard Range Plus Model 3's listed for Canada show "All Black Premium" interior. Is that an error or is it actually possible to get the full premium interior on a Standard Range Plus?

Looks like there were a few interior option codes that were initially mis-coded in the data from Tesla, but were later corrected. Those are all actually "All Black Partial Premium" interiors. Thanks for the note, they've all been fixed.

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric