Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, for User Model S and Model X, there's a new 'Must Have' option selection for "Infotainment Upgrade" meaning MCU2.

upload_2021-2-15_17-7-36.png

Hi - I just noticed this morning, I think the Infotainment filter is not working. Yesterday, I had 5 results. Today I have 9. But when I looked at the new results, they did not have Upgraded Infotainment on the Tesla page.

Even still, love the site. Thank you!

Not sure if I am missing something/doing something incorrectly. When looking at several of the available 2017 MS 100Ds (sorted by price lowest to highest). I list infotainment upgrade MCU2 as a must have feature. However when I am redirected to the Tesla website the infotainment upgrade is not listed for the vehicle in question in the list of features. One such example is 5YJSA1E24HF229381. Thanks.

In the market for a used Model S and noticed they are selling quickly. Maybe the turnover has always been this quick but I am new to the Tesla market. Maybe that has something to do with the search results seeming loopy?

Also soME cars listed on teslas used inventory page is slowing as sold. Example 2017 Model S | Tesla

from tesla cpo search TeslaCPO.io - Search Tesla's Vehicle Inventory "STATUS: Sold 3 weeks ago" Have been utilizing teslacpo.io and ev-tsla.com as my search sites to gather as much info on these cars. Also seeing sites like vroom add, remove and mark cars as sales pending pretty quickly. EXCITING TIMES.

Not sure if I am missing something/doing something incorrectly. When looking at several of the available 2017 MS 100Ds (sorted by price lowest to highest). I list infotainment upgrade MCU2 as a must have feature. However when I am redirected to the Tesla website the infotainment upgrade is not listed for the vehicle in question in the list of features. One such example is 5YJSA1E24HF229381. Thanks.

If you view the HTML source for the detail page, it does include the "isTegra" variable as set to "true" which is how the "Infotainment Upgrade" attribute is set in EV-CPO. I do not know why it doesn't appear on the car detail page. As with most issues like this, always call Tesla directly to confirm any options for any particular vehicle.

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric
Maybe this was answered already but I searched the thread and didn't come up with an answer:

Is the ability to search for used Model S w/the Raven features (PMSR Motor & Adaptive Susp) b0rk?

I can't seem to sort for cars with only these features to return a list of only Raven models currently available. I know that inventory is really low right now so probably not the best time to try to find the newest versions. They are several years old now though and I've been checking for months w/o any luck. Never returned a single one so I feel like either I'm doing something wrong or there's something not jibing in the system specific to Raven models.

Maybe this was answered already but I searched the thread and didn't come up with an answer:

Is the ability to search for used Model S w/the Raven features (PMSR Motor & Adaptive Susp) b0rk?

I can't seem to sort for cars with only these features to return a list of only Raven models currently available. I know that inventory is really low right now so probably not the best time to try to find the newest versions. They are several years old now though and I've been checking for months w/o any luck. Never returned a single one so I feel like either I'm doing something wrong or there's something not jibing in the system specific to Raven models.

It's working normally. There have only been new/Inventory cars listed/sold with the PMSR/Adaptive suspension. There are no used Raven cars in the archive. Also, only MS/MX in 2019 have the DU02/DU03 option codes. Anything 2020 or later are by default Raven/PMSR motors and do not carry the DU option codes.

If you search for Raven/Adap Suspenion in the archives for "New Inventory" you'll see 26 MS and 38 MX listed, all model year 2019.

edit: It's still possible that someday a used 2019 Raven MS/MX might show up in the used listings, but probably towards the end of this year when many two year leases expire.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
In the market for a used Model S and noticed they are selling quickly. Maybe the turnover has always been this quick but I am new to the Tesla market. Maybe that has something to do with the search results seeming loopy?

Also soME cars listed on teslas used inventory page is slowing as sold. Example 2017 Model S | Tesla

from tesla cpo search TeslaCPO.io - Search Tesla's Vehicle Inventory "STATUS: Sold 3 weeks ago" Have been utilizing teslacpo.io and ev-tsla.com as my search sites to gather as much info on these cars. Also seeing sites like vroom add, remove and mark cars as sales pending pretty quickly. EXCITING TIMES.

There is very high turnaround these days.

Also, since Tesla launched their original CPO site back in 2015, there has always been a disconnect between the cars they have on their 'listings' pages, and 'car detail' pages that may or may not be live/active at the same time. The example you listed above is likely still available, but just not on the 'listings' pages any longer, and therefore EV-CPO no longer picks it up as available. The reverse is also true, there can be cars on the listing pages that are quickly sold. Since Tesla doesn't offer any of the 3rd-party consolidator sites a live 'real-time' listing (or delisting) feed, we have to use other methods to find out when a car has been sold. Like you demonstrated, just because a car isn't listed doesn't mean it's been sold. So we can't just go by the listings. BTW, those cars are sometimes called "hidden".

Vroom and other such sites are in full control of their inventory systems and websites, and can therefore list/relist/delist/sell cars immediately from their inventory.

For EV-CPO/EV-TSLA, all cars listed as available are reviewed at least once per day to see if they're still active and available. So there might be a delay that shows cars as available but have been sold. The delay is due to the fact that Tesla heavily throttles access to their listings, so I can't have the backend slamming the Tesla site constantly, or it will get banned. Also, if Tesla decides to re-activate a car detail page that was delisted weeks ago, but doesn't include that on the listings pages, EV-CPO has no way to detect that.

• Helpful
It's working normally. There have only been new/Inventory cars listed/sold with the PMSR/Adaptive suspension. There are no used Raven cars in the archive. Also, only MS/MX in 2019 have the DU02/DU03 option codes. Anything 2020 or later are by default Raven/PMSR motors and do not carry the DU option codes.

If you search for Raven/Adap Suspenion in the archives for "New Inventory" you'll see 26 MS and 38 MX listed, all model year 2019.

edit: It's still possible that someday a used 2019 Raven MS/MX might show up in the used listings, but probably towards the end of this year when many two year leases expire.
This answers my question then and I'm not losing my mind nor is the site b0rk. I'm searching only used Ravens and haven't yet seen any. Now I know the reason is because there simply hasn't been any.

Hello folks!

Big announcement time.

I've recently acquired the Tezz.la domain from the website @garey created back in 2019. Both EV-CPO.com and EV-TSLA.com are now available at https://Tezz.la and https://m.Tezz.la (respectively).

My goal is to eventually retire the EV-CPO.com and EV-TSLA.com domains (due to the ongoing confusion over the 'CPO' term) -- but neither one will obviously never really go away since there are so many existing links out there as well as great SEO.

Also, the "/hunter" suffix in the EV-CPO URL is no longer necessary nor displayed. That part is permanently retired (but of course, links to that URL will still work and redirect to just EV-CPO.com)

So for the time being, they operate as separate domains pointing to the exact same websites. But at some point down the road, I'll start a permanent redirect of EV-CPO to Tezz.la once the new domain starts to get good SEO and traction.

I do ask for feedback in one area for the mobile website (what was EV-TSLA)-- do you think m.Tezz.la is better, or perhaps Tezz.la/mobile ? Any other ideas?

Finally, I want to thank Garey for the valiant effort and competition which prompted me to build out EV-TSLA.com for mobile and the EV-CPO Mobile app for iOS and Android. And for allowing me to acquire the domain.

-Hank

Last edited:
  • Informative
Hi all,
The alerts I'm getting from [email protected] - I can't open any of them. Does service work as intended?

Hello,

Thanks for your subscription. Yes, the links in the alert emails will work if the cars listed are still available. Due to very high demand for all models right now, especially MY and now inventory MS and MX due to the delay in the refresh cars being built, when new cars are listed, they can be snatched up and sold within minutes of appearing on Tesla's website. The EV-CPO alerts are sent out within a minute or two of new cars being detected. But when there's high demand, there are hundreds of people looking for the same cars, so it's not surprising under these circumstances that cars appear and quickly disappear. There's not much I can do about this, sorry for the inconvenience.

What are your alert criteria?

Reactions: VikH
Here's a perfect example. I just went to the Tesla.com website to look at Model Y, and this one car was listed.
But when I click on it, it's already gone.
This could be because someone else bought it, or that the Tesla system is just out-of-sync between the listings pages (like below) and the individual car detail pages.
edit: Once I refreshed the listing page, this car was gone and no cars were listed. So these things come and go very quickly.
1619110733026.png