Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO inventory has declined from 560 cars to 484 in 10 days - normal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's interesting to see the comments of waiting for new features in a car. If you think about it, we're used to cars having no updates after they roll off the factory floor. Heck to upgrade my stereo in my current vehicle to add bluetooth took opening the center console and digging behind the radio to attach an adapter. Think of the progress now!

It's interesting to see the comments of waiting for new features in a car. If you think about it, we're used to cars having no updates after they roll off the factory floor. Heck to upgrade my stereo in my current vehicle to add bluetooth took opening the center console and digging behind the radio to attach an adapter. Think of the progress now!
I don't get your point. It's not like your could add bluetooth with an OTA update.

My apologies, I cited hardware updates when I was trying to mention software.

There seems to be great software additions to the car that come out all the time. My point was my software in my current car was last updated the day it left the production line with no update. Like computers there will always be the latest and greatest that come out. But if you can compromise on a recent hardware release and still get the benefits of software updates I think many will be happy. I recently went and test drove a 90d with autopilot. The autopilot was cool, but for me what was more cool was just the car's overall abilities. If I could save $30k buying CPO without autopilot installed I would be happy with the hardware, knowing that future software things won't mean I'm totally discontinued with new features.

Sorry if that was ramble-y.