Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV.energy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have pm'd you if you want to try to work this through off the thread (its going to get annoying for the other users) but for starters step 1 - uninstall ev.energy app and reinstall it from App/Play Store (If you can sign up for the Beta release) Put in your ev.energy username and password and it should have your car settings stored in Account > Car Details. already without you needing to put them in.
Hi Craig
Just messaged you back, so sorry I didn’t see it originally
Short story is that after raising a few tickets with EV.energy they have pushed out an API update that seems to have broken with the last Tesla update. This seems to have done the trick and I managed to get it to smart charge last night

thanks loads for the offer of help though, appreciated

2FB0A9F4-A4E5-4AB9-B6C6-EDB2F3F42714.png
Can someone please explain to me what the total cost and saved is for? I've looked at teslafi and I'm assuming the total is including using public chargers but, how does it work out the cost of public chargers and how are the savings calculated? If you add the average cost to average saving it's 11.64p/kWh which seems low if they calculate savings based on a standard variable tariff?

View attachment 608593 Can someone please explain to me what the total cost and saved is for? I've looked at teslafi and I'm assuming the total is including using public chargers but, how does it work out the cost of public chargers and how are the savings calculated? If you add the average cost to average saving it's 11.64p/kWh which seems low if they calculate savings based on a standard variable tariff?
I think the total cost is just home charging.

If you click the ? icon in the top right it provides an explanation.

Reactions: m3gt2
I think the total cost is just home charging.

If you click the ? icon in the top right it provides an explanation.
Thanks, I've just had a look and it's not very clear regarding costs but I'd say it's including public charging as my home charging was not close to that figure. Also the savings it states are an estimate based on what you would have paid if you charged when you plugged the car in, I'm assuming still using the Agile tariff but again it's not very clear.

Anyone had a play with the new beta Solar function yet? Tbh, I'm struggling to get my head around the logic and workflow as I have a battery on the house that I want to fill first, and I also don't how much of my solar array I want to portion off in the app.

It's making my head hurt.