Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"EV Everything" legitimate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I won't have a chance to check the quality until tonight, but it seems like a legit company that's been around for a couple years.

Update: the cubby drawer fits, works, and matches nicely. No, I'm not a shill for the company nor do I even know them.

In fact, their email actually arrived at a perfect time (marketing person's dream I'm sure). I was having a first-world problem: some of the things I put in the cubby under the screen flew out during Ludicrous launches. I saw their email and wondered if that would fix it. I watched the video, and it specifically said it would stay closed during Ludicrous launches! I thought, yea, but that silver handle doesn't match the new graphite trim. Checked order options, and sure enough they have a graphite handle, on carbon fiber (which matches my interior). And on sale? Ordered. Arrived in a few days, installed easily, and I can confirm that it stays closed during launches. One less first-world problem. :cool:

It doesn't matter if they sell "good stuff" or not. They won't stop sending spam email. I never signed up for their email -- they bought my email address from somewhere and just continue to send their crap.

Don't reward them for their bad practices.

Update: the cubby drawer fits, works, and matches nicely. No, I'm not a shill for the company nor do I even know them.

In fact, their email actually arrived at a perfect time (marketing person's dream I'm sure). I was having a first-world problem: some of the things I put in the cubby under the screen flew out during Ludicrous launches. I saw their email and wondered if that would fix it. I watched the video, and it specifically said it would stay closed during Ludicrous launches! I thought, yea, but that silver handle doesn't match the new graphite trim. Checked order options, and sure enough they have a graphite handle, on carbon fiber (which matches my interior). And on sale? Ordered. Arrived in a few days, installed easily, and I can confirm that it stays closed during launches. One less first-world problem. :cool:
Love the purple~

Reactions: Dithermaster
You mean like every company out there........lol.
Not at all. I've bought from many other vendors. I opted out of their emails. They stopped sending emails. It's that simple.

EV Everything does not understand this - they are spammers. Don't do business with spammers; there are other legitimate vendors who don't spam. Do business with them instead.

Reactions: Jimmy 1