Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ev in-car cord organizer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Perhaps a silly question. I’m taking a road trip soon. I’ve accrued multiple EV extension cords over time that I take on these trips to be prepared for any airbnb type charging setup (Tesla Mobile charging cord, all of the various nema adapters with it, long 110v extension cord, long nema extension cord, adapters then for that nema extension cord etc). It adds up in space. The Tesla Mobile charging cord has its own case they came from Tesla. The rest I pretty much just throw into the lower compartment of the back trunk.

Does anyone have any interesting or space saving way that they organize all these cords when you travel?

Although I only have the Tesla charge kit and a 110v extension, I have a compartmented trunk organizer for my lower trunk space (actually a rollover from when I had my Model 3) and I keep everything neatly tucked away there. First aid kit, emergency blankets, SeatBrella (seat protectors), a cargo blanket, 12v extension cord, FroggToggs, door handle protector for ice/snow, tire repair kit, Aero Cosmetics Wash/Wax all cleaner and towels, and some small portable chairs and table. Amazing what you can store in there.

Although I only have the Tesla charge kit and a 110v extension, I have a compartmented trunk organizer for my lower trunk space (actually a rollover from when I had my Model 3) and I keep everything neatly tucked away there. First aid kit, emergency blankets, SeatBrella (seat protectors), a cargo blanket, 12v extension cord, FroggToggs, door handle protector for ice/snow, tire repair kit, Aero Cosmetics Wash/Wax all cleaner and towels, and some small portable chairs and table. Amazing what you can store in there.
Photo please?

Photo please?
When I went to take the photo, it came to me that the M3 organizer was only 2 compartments. The "third" compartment is actually the space between the organizer and the right side of the lower trunk. But Amazon sells a 3 compartment organizer much cheaper than the Evannex one ($20 vs $100). https://www.amazon.com/MIU-COLOR-Fo...=1597077803&sprefix=model+x+tr,aps,155&sr=8-7
BA68EDE3-C129-4986-BE5E-6304C7DC12FB_1_201_a.jpeg