Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Road Rally - Westport, CT - Saturday April 27th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aaron--

Took delivery yesterday (yaayy!) but forgot my girls have swimming on Saturday morning and my wife is out of town. I may swing by the event at the high school then stop at the Blu Parrot later. Happy to work with Leo to pay my fair share or simply purchase lunch there. Hope to see you.

Well....I'm a 3rd generation Westporter (off North Compo :) ), and, JohnQ, lived also in Redding (next to New Pond), so - though am 4,600 miles away now, you can include me there in spirit.

I'g going to try and get home early from my business trip to the Ukraine so I can join the rally. The trick is I have to get from Heathrow's terminal 1 to terminal 3, including clearing immigration, to grab the last NYC bound flight from the UK... in less than 30 minutes. If I do that P1590 will be there!!

If not, have a great time and post pictures!!

I'g going to try and get home early from my business trip to the Ukraine so I can join the rally. The trick is I have to get from Heathrow's terminal 1 to terminal 3, including clearing immigration, to grab the last NYC bound flight from the UK... in less than 30 minutes. If I do that P1590 will be there!!

If not, have a great time and post pictures!!

Here's hoping the UK-NY leg is delayed. Otherwise, not a chance. Especially since you'll have to run the security gauntlet again.

Well, I had to run like a maniac from Terminal 1 to 3 at Heathrow, and managed to make the very last flight from London to NY, and made it home by 2am.

It was great to see so many Teslas today at the rally. These are undeniably the most beautiful machines on the road!