Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Trip Planner: Auto-routing through Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've read every post in this thread, this sounds great, but how / where do I go to set this up?

I don't recall seeing anything in the release notes about this.

@MarkFromDenver already pointed you to the right place, but I just wanted to point out that you'll never see anything in the Tesla release notes about this excellent resource, because it's not supported by Tesla Motors in any way. EV Trip Planner is a free community service maintained by Ben Hannel. If you find it useful, and many of us have, consider making a donation towards his college fund! (Links on the Web page.)

Bruce.

I could not find a place to enter a different distance between superchargers. Also, it seems we need to be able to set the "min distance between superchargers" so some of them can be skipped. As applied to the East coast through the NYC area, I find that evtripplanner is sending me to a supercharger much more often than necessary, and I couldn't get it to recalculate things after removing the unnecessary ones, without putting them back in again.

Thanks much for this effort! I hope you get bought out by Tesla so they can put your product into their navigation software.
When temporarily out of service is displayed, believe it! If you get rerouted, do it! If not, it sucks, trust me!