TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Evamped Center Console Insert with LED

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mbhforum, Aug 29, 2018.

1. mbhforum

mbhforum Member

Attached Files:

2. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

My buddys wife bought one. Loves it, keeps her ccw below it....shhh. Super easy to use. Looks great in the car.

3. mbhforum

mbhforum Member

I had to google ccw LOL Mine is coming tomorrow.

• Like x 1
  4. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

Did you get the LED or Standard model?

• Funny x 1
  5. mbhforum

mbhforum Member

LED.

6. mbhforum

mbhforum Member

I am kind of torn because I just ordered this too:

Topfit Car Center Console Wooden Drawer Storage Box Glasses Box Customized for Tesla (with Wireless Charging) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CTDG845/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_8.BKBbYQD25YJ

According to ev-amped, this will still fit on top of the insert, but taking the cubby console out is not easy as it will be wired to my USB ports. I might have to decide between the two.

• Like x 1
  7. pinball_player

I would not want it because I keep my J-1772 adapter in the space between the front and rear cup holder. Since I park at work with with a J-1772 charger it makes it easy to grab.

• Like x 2
  8. NoirMS

NoirMS Member

Just installed mine...2015 MS.... got the white LEDs.... if your a Gatorade drinker it's a bonus to have white because it'll light up the color of the drink, ha!... nice product, love it. 20181107_210744.jpg

• Like x 2
  9. Ken7

Ken7 Member

I have a MS that I picked up in Sept 2017. I ordered the non-LED version and had to return it because it was a bit too big and interfered with the door on the cubby in front. If I slid the unit toward the rear of the console, I lost part of the rear beverage access as it slid under the front of the sliding door.

They were very apologetic and acknowledged there were several other owners that had to return it for the same reason. They weren’t aware that Tesla made some slight changes in the sizing of the console area.

• Like x 1
  10. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

Yes, I have found several variations when talking Tesla parts, the cubby slot has a wide variation. Frustrating sometimes.

11. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

Cool!