Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVamped Consoles Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New proud papa of a CPO 2015 85D, upon delivery I immediately noticed how horribly designed the stock front console is, previous experience had been the nice pretty one in the show room with the $1200 console addition already in it. I quickly started searching around looking at all the different after market ones available, thought I was gonna throw in the towel and drop the money on Teslas, which I wasn't crazy about anyway. Anyway I stumbled on the EVamped website and ordered front and back ludicrous consoles. I have two kids under the age of 5 so the LEDs were gonna be a big bonus.

Customer service with Nick was excellent. He answered question on the website quickly and even met up with me several times to hook up a separate remote for the LEDs in the back console (so the kids could have blinking LEDS without blinding myself while driving). I like these consoles because they look stock (stitching is on point) and they add a lot of functionality, while at the same time they can be easily removed if you wish. No major installation necessary, slide in or slide out.

I also received the storage unit for the insert space in the trunk, fits perfectly and helps keep things organized down there in the well!

Highly recommend these consoles from EVamped.

20170702_134440.jpg 20170628_150409.jpg 20170628_150646.jpg

Old topic but I just ordered the front console. Has anyone tried to pull a lightening connector through to the phone pocket?
I did that. I had the Insane High Profile version first, which covered the USB ports. And so I drilled a 1/4" hole up thru the bottom into the phone pocket to thread the Lightning cable up thru it. When I ordered the Ludicrous Low Profile, I did the same but drilled the hole in just the right spot and silicone caulked the plug in place so I could just set the phone in the pocket, using the left wall as a guide to find the plug. If a person could find a small dock, that would work best.

Reactions: 12Pack
I just got the Front Ludicrous Console in July, absolutely love it. Perfect fit, look like it came with the car. I have a 2015 and was trying to find the Tesla console (tough to find) but did not like the design. So much wasted space. Hard to use. Hard to clean. I still can put my purse in between the seats and still use my arm rest. I am going to order the rear console to match. The LED lights are the coolest. You get a little remote to adjust the amount of light and to shut them off if needed. I love how they turn on and off with the car.