Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVamped Model 3 Floor Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted a floor console, so we could put in an iPad holder for back seat entertainment. Got this one shipped to me this week. Works great. Now the armrest can just be an armrest. iPad holder fits right in the front cup with 2 headsets.
2018-03-18_17-49-04 (2).jpg

Do you happen to have a video or photos with other angles? I am curious on how tight a fit is it? Does it move around or is it pretty snug? Also we live in the Seattle area, where it rains a bit and floors can get a little wet, etc - how does this hold up to that? Any experiences? Thanks!

Reactions: AnarchyEOD
Do you happen to have a video or photos with other angles? I am curious on how tight a fit is it? Does it move around or is it pretty snug? Also we live in the Seattle area, where it rains a bit and floors can get a little wet, etc - how does this hold up to that? Any experiences? Thanks!
Let me get you one. It does not move at all. Very tight fit. The material seems water resistant. I think you could get in an accident and this thing would not move.